Plane

Daniella woke up at 10 am to find out her family already left for breakfast. They never wait since she always wake up late. It's a nice day outside, nice enough to go shopping around the city.

Dan woke up, brushed her teeth, fixed her hair to look decent and got dressed in the simplest outfit she could find. She took her bag and her phone and headed out the door.

Daniella was a coffee addict, she couldn't get through the day without her coffee, so first stop was the coffee house she saw yesterday on the street in her way back to the hotel.

"One coffee please, no cream." She ordered, looking for her wallet in the bag in intention to pay.

"I'll pay." A familiar voice said behind her. Daniella looked up to see a person with a black hoodie on his head and some sunglasses, pieces of dark brown hair peeking out the hoodie, the mysterious guy was smiling slightly at her while he was paying for the coffee. She furrowed eyebrows, trying to understand who the fuck is that, and why is he paying for her coffee?

Then it clicked, who could wear something like that in this weather, only someone who is escaping from something. "Damiano?" She asked in confusion. "Shhh." He hissed with his finger shushing his lips, a smirk appearing. She grabbed the two cups from the counter, handing him his coffee, "what are you doing here?" Daniella asked as they turned around towards the exit.

"I'm hiding from the paparazzi." He sipped from his coffee, playing cool as they walked out the coffee house, standing near the entrance. "Why didn't you tell me you were the Damiano David?" Daniella looked up at him, trying to catch his eyes but his sunglasses blocked her view. "Where's the fun?" He grinned, finally taking his glasses off to send her a wink. "Congrats on yesterday." She said quietly, playing off the flirty attitude he has.

"Thanks." He took another sip from his cup. After watching him sipping, Dan cleared her throat to break the silence that formed, "I think I should go, was nice to see you again." She slightly smiled at him, earning a smile back. "I'd like to see you around more often though." He said taking his phone out. "Can I have your number?" He asked casually and Daniella froze in her place. Did Damiano David, the singer that won the Eurovision just asked for her number? Is she dreaming?

She tried to play it cool, "Aren't you too busy going out with girls?" She asked with sarcasm. "Who said I was asking you out?" He teased back, the same smirk on his face. "I just want to hang out," he stepped forward, "Just give me your number." He chuckled. "Okay." She tried to hide a smile while saying her number, him noting it down on his phone.

"Dani," he typed, "is it okay to call you Dani?" He raised his look from his phone to her. "actually Daniella would be great-" Daniella tried to say. "Dani it is then." He said in purpose and she rolled her eyes, sipping from her coffee.

"See you around Dani" he repeated the name, and started to step back waving goodbye before turning around to walk away "stop calling me that!" She called out, "never!" He called back with his back still to her, walking completely down the street until he disappeared in a corner.

Daniella's heart was beating faster than usual due to the recent moment she had, her lips forming a smile without even noticing as she watched his walking away. To compose herself she shook her head before sipping again from her coffee, trying to forget him. She knew he was just nice to her, there's nothing to catch hopes for. He's gone for good now, Right?