Deja Vu

"Where are you two going?"

"None of your god damn business." Daniella answered as she came out of the bathroom, making the last touch on her hair in the mirror before turning to look at the two sitting on Chiara's bed. Josh's mouth slightly opened when he saw her, she isn't used to wear dresses but she wanted to for one night at least. It was a cream colored silky dress that reached the perfect length of her middle thigh, not too short but not too long. The dress hugged her curved figure, every part of her was perfectly designed with that dress. She also wore black boots, she knew dancing in heels wasn't even an option.

"Why are you staring? Do I look bad? Is it too much?" She asked nervously widening her eyes. "No!" Josh said a little bit too exited, "you- it's- the dress.." he started mumbling. "he's trying to say that you look beautiful in this dress." Chiara said.

Daniella's cheeks turned bright red as she looked at Josh's still shocked face, but she looked away at Chiara right after, " I didn't ask for translation, thanks." She faked smiled at her and turned to look for her phone. "I'm ready, we can go." Daniella looked at Josh and walked to the door. "Are you coming?" She stood there when finally Josh decided stop staring and walk up to her so they could leave the room.

She glared at him by her side when they walked down the stairs, "We're going with a taxi, last time I had to come back after I sobered to take my car." She explained. "Last time huh? Party animal." He chuckled. "Shut up." She chuckled too and elbowed him jokingly.

"Where did you find out about this party anyways?" He asked glaring at Daniella, they were outside now, waiting for a taxi to pass by. The wind blew on Dan's hair and sent goosebumps all over her body with the slight cold of Italy. "Umm, my friend..." she said quietly, her mind sent her to Damiano.

They made their way to the pub Damiano said the party was in. "You can't come in, it's a private event." The guard told them as they stayed in the entrance, not able to come in. "But I am invited." She said again for the third time explaining. After a few moments of arguing with the security guard, a familiar voice came along from inside. "They're with me Fran, don't worry." Damiano said, standing beside the guy, sending a smile at Daniella before facing the security guy again. "You didn't mention that your friend was fucking Damiano David!" Josh said from behind, his eyes on Damiano in shock. "You didn't ask." She looked at him with a smirk. "Dani you can come in.." Damiano said after talking with the guy for a few seconds.

Damiano's eyes went from her to the brunette guy behind her, "and he is?" He raised an eyebrow. "Oh he is a friend of mine, do you mind?" She asked innocently. "I guess.." he scanned Josh one more time before facing away and walking into the pub, disappearing right after.

The loud music covered their ears and the Italian guy who invited her was nowhere to be seen. "Can you keep my phone in your pocket?" She turned to face Josh, "just don't disappear like Chiara okay?" She raised an eyebrow, and he smiled in response, "don't you trust me?" He held his chest for a dramatic effect. "Do I have a reason not to?" She dared him with her eyes. "Give me that." He took her phone and pocketed it into his back pocket. "Good boy." She smiled and held his hand, pulling him with her to the dance floor.

She was still wondering what Damiano is up to, she was searching for him around the place but there's nothing. "What are you looking for?" Josh shouted through the music, their bodies still dancing and her eyes were pulled back to him by his voice. "What? Nothing." She said rashly. "I need a drink. You want something?" She asked. "No, thanks!" He said back. "I'll be right back!" She shouted and made her way through the people to the bat nearby.