The Dream

Warnings: May contain sexual activity.

His eyes weren't leaving hers all through the song. Unlike himself, Damiano was jealous. His vocals were intense and rough on the microphone and he felt like he was about to break it in half between his fingers. His stomach was aching with rage when he saw her beside him, after his lips met hers a second ago, after the taste of his lips was in her mouth, and not him.

After their encounter last time, Daniella haven't left his mind for a second. She was driving him crazy just as he was driving her, it was mutual but he was denying all of it, trying to push it aside. Every show, every song he was singing this week, she showed up in his thoughts again. He had the best time when they were at that party, and that's why he asked her to come again, but she came with him.

'What was she thinking when she brought him?' he was thinking constantly.

The song was over after a lot of action and jumping on the stage during it. And without thinking, he was right in front of them a second later. He jumped off the stage to be more specific. Wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand, pulling his hair back, his eyes were glaring at her. "Dami-" she couldn't finish the sentence before he held on her arm. "you're coming with me." He ordered, "Hey! You can't just take her!" Josh voice faded behind them but he ignored and kept their tracks. leading them to the same room he was in with that girl she saw him with earlier.

The door closed behind them and Daniella turned to face him. "What the fuck?" She looked at him confused. "FUCKING HELL Daniella, Why would you kiss that git!" He raised his voice. "I'm sorry dad, am I not allowed to live my life?" She asked with sarcasm, rolling eyes. "You said he was your friend! Do you kiss all of your friends like that?" He asked with rage, stepping forward. "Except from the ones who go with other girls!" She cried raising her voice too. "What fucking girls are you talking about?!" Confusion in his voice he furrowed his eyes.

"Look, you have no reason to make a scene right now, so let it go will you?" She sighed, crossing her arms. "Tell me what girls!" He raised his voice once again. "Don't fucking yell at me!" She pushed his chest. A split second after he caught his balance again, grabbed her shoulders and switched their places, she was pushed against the closed door, his hand leaned just above her head. Daniella froze in her place, her heart racing in her chest from his recent action, she looked up at him towering her. Damiano already realized what girl she was talking about. "So you kissed him because you were jealous." His lips curved upwards a bit. "N- No. I wanted to." She stuttered, his eyes were deep into hers. "You were jealous." He teased.

"I have nothing to be jealous of. Beside, I think you were the jealous one." She smiled cockily, teasing. "Of him? He wishes." He rolled his eyes and leaned back to stand straight. "You're telling me, that your little show on that stage, wasn't to catch my attention?" She crossed her arms, leaning comfortably against the wall behind her. "I saw how bad he was making out with you, you owe me a favor." He crossed his arms. "I don't need your help, but you can ask that "girl" you were with, she would surly need it." Dan turned around, her hand reaching the handle. "She wasn't a random "girl", that's Vica's girlfriend." He finally said, His voice gentle when she stopped her acts.

Her back to him she sighed, 'how did I get myself into this?' She was thinking. "You're lying." She turned the knob but his hand was stopping her when he arrived behind, his hand on hers. Damiano's breathing were fanning Daniella's neck, he was extremely close to her. "I swear to you, she's no one." He whispered to her ear from behind, sending shivers down to her spine. Deeply breathing she looked at their hands together on the handle, her head shaking slowly side to side.