Back To School

The day after, Daniella realized she's going back to her life. She woke up this morning with no motivation to anything but go back to sleep. She finally gathered herself and made her way to the college.

"I was out for a week and you decided to make our room a whore house?" Daniella stood in the entrance of her dorm, seeing her roommate, found to be her best friend, making out with some guy. The guy was shirtless, on top of her as her legs were tied around his waist while they were kissing. "Chiara!" She called her name, and they finally broke the kiss, looking at her.

"Oh, hi Dan, how was Holland?" Chiara moved awkwardly away from the guy, sitting on the edge of the bed, putting her shirt on. "See you later Lorenzo." She pecked the guy's lips next to her before he stood up, checking Daniella up and down as he passed by her to walk out the room. "Who's that?" Daniella asked confused after closing the door after him.

"No one important." She said. "Okay.." Dan sat on her own bed. "You didn't do it on my bed right?" She eyed sternly at Chiara. "No. Of course not, your bed is off limits remember?"

Daniella was doubting if she should tell Chiara about Darmiano. She's a big fan of him, she'd probably won't talk to her for weeks from jealousy.

"So... did you meet anyone?" Chiara asked smirking. "How exactly? I was surrounded by my parents 99% of the time. It was awful." Daniella sighed, throwing herself back on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

"By the way, We're going to a party this weekend. And you better find someone, or you'll die a virgin." Chiara said coming to tower Daniella above the bed. "I have tickets, you can't bail this time, I worked hard for them." She looked down at her seriously. "Don't tell me you fucked the guy for tickets!" Dan widened her eyes in shock and Chiara nodded. "You're insane." She shook her head in disappointment. "You'll thank me eventually." Chiara smiled and turned around, heading to the bathroom.

******

"Turn it off!" A pillow was thrown at Daniella when the alarm of her phone wouldn't stop ringing. She groaned and picked up her phone to stop it, she looked at the time, she was late for her first class of the day. "Fuck! We're late!" She jumped out of bed, "Chiara we have class in 10 minutes!" She called to her sleepy roommate from the bathroom as she brushed her teeth in a rash.

"They can wait." Chiara turned to the other side of her bed to keep sleeping. "Get you ass up!" Daniella yelled as she returned into the room, looking for clothes. Chiara growled annoyed, sitting slowly on the edge of her bed. "I hate this." She yawned and headed to the bathroom.

Daniella and Chiara got dressed quickly before walking out the door. They were only 5 minutes late but their English professor is a tough one, so they ran through the hallways to their class as fast as possible.

"Late again?" The professor, Mr. Colucci said to the pair standing at the entrance of his classroom. "What's the excuse now?" He crossed his arms with a bored tone. "We woke up late professor, it won't happen again." Daniella admitted, looking down. "You can sit now." He said sternly, going back to his teaching as they both sat in their usual spot.

"Hey Daniella how was Holland?" Josh, the English guy of their class, asked as they sat beside him. "Fine I guess. Missed me much?" Her lips curved upwards raising her eyebrows as she glared at him. "Of course I did, I had no one to copy the essay from." He joked. "Fuck off." She rolled her eyes sarcastically, looking away while trying to hide a smile.