I Hate You

While waiting for the food to come, both were sat on Daniella's bed, having a chat.

"I thought you had rehearsal?" She asked. "They'll be fine without me." He smiled kindly at her. "You're their singer." She remarked with a raise of her eyebrows. "I prefer to be here." Damiano said and slowly rested his hand on her bare lap.

Daniella looked down, holding her breath due to his touch. But quickly came back to reality and moved his hand off her. Damiano leaned his head back on the back of the bed, his Adam's apple showing as he looked up to the ceiling away from her. Daniella stared at his side profile for a moment, the two sitting in a complete silence.

A rumbling noise from Daniella's stomach broke the silence and Damiano turned his head to her direction, trying not to laugh. "Shut up. I told you I was hungry." She rolled her eyes with her lips in a line, holding her smile. "Yeah," he mumbled with his eyes fixed on her mouth after she let a smile escape. "I'm hungry too." He slowly raised his look to her eyes with a smirk.

"You're just horny." She punched his chest and looked away. "Don't act like you are not." He was still looking at her, observing her side profile. "Nah." She shrugged to tease him.

Damiano left a chuckle, moving closer to her on the bed. "You keep lying." He lined his mouth with her ear to whisper. "I'm not lying." She smirked and didn't look at him. He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek, his hand trailing on her knee.

She played cool, to make a point. "You're not turning me on even a bit." She said coldly and glanced at him with the corner of her eye.  Damiano's hand made its way to her inner thigh, squeezing and earning a quiet gasp from her that she quickly silenced.

"Playing brave are you?" He whispered in her ear when his hand couldn't even be seen under her shirt. Daniella nodded in response, meeting his eyes finally, his eyes full of pure lust. His hand got closer to her heat, he was teasing her with the fabric of her underwear.

Their eyes locked together. Daniella wanted it so bad, even though she played cool. She was ready to beg for it, she was ready to give all of it for him. "Are you really going to finger me before we even had our first kiss?" She rested her head on the back of the bed, still looking at him, still feeling his fingers around her sensitive area.

Damiano slowly moved his hand to her knee again, shaking his head with a cocky smile as His eyes softened. "You are right." He nodded and then cupped her face with both of his palms, staring down on her lips again. "May I then?" He asked and raised his look to her eyes.

Daniella's heart was beating fast, she bit on her lower lip and nodded yes in reply. Damiano slightly smiled, pausing for a second to remember this moment before leaning forward.

Daniella's stomach was aching with butterflies and hunger combined. And Damiano was ready to taste her lips he wanted to for so long.

But then, a knock came on the door.

They both sighed in frustration, closing their eyes with their foreheads leaning on each other's. "I'll get it." Daniella sighed one more and got up on her feet, losing the touch of his hands on her face.

She turned the handle, opening the door slightly to see the one who's standing there from the little gap she created. "Hey!" The cheered up guy who stood there smiled at Daniella.