Friend only?

"Wanna go shopping with me?" Daniella asked a bit excited, they just finished drinking their drinks. The atmosphere around the couple was calm after they chatted for a bit.

"What for?" Damiano raised an eyebrow at her in question.

"I need some new clothes." Her lips formed into a little smile. She personally admired his sense of fashion. "Might need some help." She rested her elbows up on the table as her chin followed onto her palms.

"Help with getting them on or off?" His eyes darkened upon hers.

"With choosing them." She said innocently before leaning back on her chair. "Are you coming or not?" Daniella did not rip their eye contact apart.

"Well, with that I'll need your help." Damiano commented as he leaned just like she did a second ago, admiring her from a closer look.

"Stop thinking dirty.." she rolled her eyes as she cleared her throat, trying to stop her fast beating heart from the recent comment he made, while tapping nervously with her nails on the deck.

Damiano hummed, his eyes reading her expression while she was trying to ignore his gaze. "Didn't mean to make you nervous." He said cockily, "or did I?" His lips parted slightly as his head rested between his palms.

Daniella's pupils landed on his after minutes of ignoring them, she couldn't resist a smile escaping her lips to the look of him watching her. "You're far of making me nervous," she leaned forward so their noses were an inch apart, "not when you look like you're lost in my features, David." The right corner of her mouth upturned for a second.

"They're too easy to get lost in them." He whispered quietly, the raspiness in his tone followed with the sweet and complimenting arch in it. Damiano's eyes were focused on her lips as he bit his.

"Is it now?" She teased, moving her lips as slow as possible to make him irritated.

"You have no fucking idea." He shook his head slightly, watching her tongue wetting her bottom lip seductively.

She knows what she's doing.

Daniella left out a chuckle before leaning back on her seat in a dramatic way, seeing him shaking out of his trance.

"You're such a tease I swear to god-" he rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek as his jaw clenched while he leaned back as well.

Daniella looked into her purse in the meanwhile, putting the amount of money for what they got on the table before standing tall on her feet. "Stop crying, we have to go." She walked out from the table to hand him her hand.

"I'm meant to pay for that." He looked at her from below.

"And I'm an independent woman who's interested in wasting her strict parents' money." She took his hand in hers to push him on his feet as well. "I'll let you pay for my clothes if you insist." She said in a rush as she lead their way towards the exit.

"So am I you Sugar Dadd-" Damiano was interrupted.

"Daniella?" A voice came from behind the couple, just before they opened the door to leave.

They turned around together to see Josh going up to their direction as the door closed itself.

"Hi Josh! Haven't seen you there!" Daniella pulled up to him with a fake smile, her sweaty hand still linked with Damiano's.