Good Night

Along with Daniella and Chiara, the band members made their way to the studio in the basement. It was small room, but cozy and nice to spend time in. The band's instruments laid in every corner of the room with microphones placed beside each one of them. Which Daniella assumed they were recording there as well.

Daniella and Chiara sat down and listened to them playing. Chiara obviously knew all the lyrics but Daniella didn't, she wasn't a big fan of their music before they won the Eurovision and she didn't have the chance to actually listen either.

Close to an hour and a half passed and the band took a break. "How was I?" Damiano placed his microphone back in its place before turning to the girls. Daniella ignored him in purpose to annoy him and looked at Vic, Ethan and Thomas, "You played really good, guys!" She complimented with a kind smile.

"Yeah, Ethan You have to teach me how to do this." Chiara stood up from her place and walked to Ethan, taking his sticks playfully. "Teach you how to play the drums? That's quite complicated-" he started but she wasn't listening and boldly sat on his lap.

Daniella chuckled and raised her eyes to Damiano who was thinking the same thing but didn't look at her. "I'm kinda hungry." Victoria said, looking at them. Damiano and Thomas nodded, "yeah same." Thomas agreed. "We should order some pizzas." Damiano offered and looked down at Daniella who sat on a chair beside him. "I don't really care actually." She shrugged her shoulders with a smile and stood up.

"Okay, Pizza it is." Vic said and pulled out her phone. Soon enough they were sitting on the floor with boxes of pizzas, eating.

Daniella sat between Damiano's legs on the floor with his back leaning against the wall, she felt awkward to do so at first but he offered it himself. Chiara was sitting beside Ethan, the poor guy looked bored as she kept talking, he didn't completely hate it though. Thomas and Victoria were discussing about something, Damiano and Daniella sat in silence eating their slices of pizza.

Daniella finished her slice and leaned back to rest her head on his shoulder, trying to listen to the conversations around the room. Damiano took advantage of the state they were in and slipped his hand slowly around her waist from behind.

Daniella smiled to herself but didn't pay much attention, even though her racing heart was failing her. Damiano loved making her nervous, so he slowly trailed his fingers under her big T-shirt she was wearing, creating goosebumps all over her skin.

Daniella looked down at his hand under her shirt, softly resting her hand over his, caressing the back of it with her thumb. She raised her look up to meet his, a smirk spread over his face. "What?" She asked innocently with a grin.

"Nothing." He kept smiling back, "you want another one?" He asked. "Another what?" She dropped her smile and looked down at his lips. He chuckled, "another slice of pizza." He shook his head with a stupid smile.

"Oh. No I'm fine." She replied and leaned back on his shoulder again. His mouth left another chuckle before leaning his head back on the wall. Daniella couldn't stop herself from raising her face to look at him again, his Adam's apple showing as he sighed.

Damiano removed his hand off Daniella's waist, looking for his cigarettes in his pocket, making Daniella move a bit to find it along with the lighter. He played like he didn't notice she was watching him the whole time and put one of them in his mouth.

He lighted it up and inhaled some smoke before exhaling it slowly. "Want some?" He looked at the girl on his lap, offering her. "No thanks," she swallowed hard, "I'm not smoking." She mumbled weakly and looked at his lips holding the cigarette so casually. 'How could he look so good doing something so bad?' She was thinking.