Taxi

Daniella was sitting on the bar an hour after the concert was over. Chiara and Lorenzo are nowhere to be seen and she couldn't leave them with no ride back. The party was in its highest, everyone were dancing, drinking around and having their fun.

But Daniella was just sitting on the bar drinking non alcoholic drink when she heard her phone ringing. She picked it up to see unknown number. She hesitated for a second before answering it.

"Look back." A masculine voice said on the other side, "what? Who is this?" She asked confused as she looked around her. "Turn around, behind the black curtain." He said and she obeyed, seeing nothing but a big sign saying "backstage". "I don't see anything." Then, Damiano's head peeked from behind the curtain,"now you see me?" He asked still on the phone. With his hand he signed her to come along to him and she looked in shock on his direction. "Damiano, I can't-" she said to the phone but she saw him hanging the phone, ending the call on purpose.

She sighed and made her way to him. As soon as she approached there he grabbed her hand and pulled her with him behind the curtain. She gasped at his recent actions, "what are you-" she looked at him as he towered over her, smirking. "I think it's destiny seeing you for the third time this week, don't you think?" He brushed his hair back with his fingers. "Damiano I've got to go." Daniella looked around to ignore his gaze. "Are your parents here again?" He said with sarcasm in his tone. "No, but my friends must be looking for me." She found his gaze again. "Those you were with earlier? I saw them leaving an hour ago." He said.

Daniella was skeptical about it, Chiara wouldn't leave her without saying right? "You probably saw wrong then." She furrowed eyebrows and looked at him. "Oh they did. But you can forget about them and come with me." He grinned before grabbing her hand in his, leading them into one of the hallways in there.

"Where are we going?" She asked, "stop asking questions and just follow me." He stopped his tracks next to a black door. You could hear the music from outside, and see the colored lights from the sloths of the door. He opened it with his free hand and entered the room, his hand still in hers and the music getting louder. "What is this place?" She followed behind close to him. "The real party." He smiled widely and crashed on the big couch beside them.

The room was dark with low amount of people in it, either drinking or passing joints between them. Daniella wasn't so familiar with parties like that, or parties at all, she might has been in 4 parties over the years.

She stood awkwardly, her eyes scanning the room. "Sit down, you're safe here." Damiano caught her attention, quietly chuckling about her awkward behavior. She carefully sat beside him on the couch. "How do you know this place?" She looked at him curious. "See that stage?" He pointed at a small stage on the other side of the room, her eyes following, "here was our first show ever, with a real crowd." He explained and she returned her look to him, admiring his exited features of his face when he spoke. "Must be exciting ending up performing in the Eurovision." She said. "And winning." He said proudly with a smirk. "And being so modest." She rolled her eyes sarcastically.

"Daniella! Nice to see you again!" Vica showed up with Ethan and Thomas behind her, all three sitting on the couch in Damiano's other side. "Hi Vica" Daniella smiled kindly at her. "I'm Thomas by the way." The blonde guy waved shyly, "Ethan." The other one with the long dark hair waved at her too. "Daniella." She said with a little nod. "So, how was the show? Did you like it?" Vica said leaning forward to have a view on Daniella over Damiano's body between them. "So much! I love your music." She looked at Vica smiling.