Skipping

He lifted her up, her legs tangled around his waist with her fingers pulling on the back of his hair. Daniella's back was leaned on the white cold wall while kissing Damiano's lips passionately.

"It's- the last- time- we're not- seeing- each other- for that long-" Damiano whispered between kisses, out of breath.

They were making out in one of the corridors of Daniella's university. The light was almost off and no student was around because it was class time.

"It's been only two days since I last seen you." She broke the kiss, looking up at him with a silly smile.

"Too much." He mumbled and kissed her again impatiently. She smiled into the kiss and gripped his hair tighter, earning a small grunt into the kiss.

Damiano lead his kisses from her lips to her jaw, then to the neck. "You owe me for last time." He whispered in her ear with raspy voice before placing a kiss below it. Damiano's hands gripped her butt tighter to hold her still in the air while leaving more wet kisses on her skin.

Daniella tilted her head back on the wall, making him more space to do his work. "What happened last time?" She played innocent.

"You know perfectly what happened last time." He raised his eyes to meet hers, glancing to her lips constantly while biting his.

Daniella felt the lose of his lips on her skin, staring into his lust-fulled eyes. She battled her eyelashes with a grin spreading on her lips. "I have no idea." She said playfully.

"Fucking hell, Daniella." He said frustrated. "You teased me. I don't get teased that easily." He said dangerously slow, his voice extremely low.

"Yeah?" She raised an eyebrow along with a smirk. "What do I get then?" She asked with a whisper, watching how his lips upturned slowly to hear her words.

Damiano pushed her further onto the wall, leaving no space between them. He raised one hand to stroke her hair behind her ear before leaning in. "You get punished." He whispered, with a devilish tone.

Daniella chuckled in response, her hands leaving his hair to rest on his shoulders before she pushed him away from her to jump back on her feet. "That'll have to wait, English class is my favorite." She stood in the gap she created between Damiano and the wall, looking up at him innocently.

"I'm waiting for you in your dorm." He grabbed her chin, tilting it up for her to watch him better. "See you in a bit, princess." The side of his lips upturned just for a second, then he leaned forward to leave a kiss on her forehead before he marched back from her and disappeared into the hallway leading to her room.

Daniella stood there alone, smiling to herself as she watched him leaving. Deeply she knew how screwed she was for teasing him but she had to push that away to not panic. After a minute of wondering, Daniella finally headed to class.

******

"You'll have to read those three chapters for next class..." Mr. Aguirre's voice was mumbling in the front.

"Since when you're skipping classes?" Chiara whispered towards her friend, sitting next to her.

"I had to do something important." Daniella whispered in response, eying the teacher at the same time. "It was only one class though." She added.