When He's Close

"Cmon Damiano, don't lie. You must have done it at least once!" Chiara called from the back seat of Damiano's car. He denied being in any sexual way with any of his band members, which Chiara demands to be a lie.

"I'm telling you we're all like siblings, I can't think of them that way," he explained with his eyes on the road, "any of them." He marked. "You're telling me that you that you see Victoria and don't think she's hot?" Daniella asked in a tone of disbelief, questioning. "Yeah, I mean have you seen her?" Chiara sighed amused.

"She's hot, not gonna lie, but she's my sister." He glanced at Daniella sitting beside him, he felt like he needed to prove himself to her. "Anyways, let's change the subject." He mumbled and looked back on the road, on their way to the studio, that happen to be also their apartment.

"What sign are you?" Chiara asked out of nowhere. "He's a Capricorn I saw it on TikTok." Daniella said before Damiano could say a word. His lips turned upwards to a smirk. "So you watch videos of me now, do you?" He asked curious with cockiness in his tone. "Don't flatter yourself, you're all over everyone's For You Page." She answered cold, looking out of the window.

"I see." He said with a stupid smile on his face. "You guys are so cute," Chiara said from the backseats, "but seriously, stop being cute because I am still single and it's not nice to eat in front of hungry people." She leaned back and crossed her arms to her chest. "For the millionth time, we're not together Chiara." Daniella said firmly. "Yeah whatever." Chiara mumbled.

"I'll throw you out the window Chi, I swear to god." Daniella turned to look at her with a frown. "You really should get laid to be less tense Daniella, Dam you have to hurry up buddy." She joked with a provoking smile, annoying her in purpose. "I will fucking-" Daniella reached to try and get to Chiara's hair, to pull it and make her stop talking. Just in time before she could do it, Damiano stopped the car roughly and pulled Daniella out off the back to face the front again. "Stop fighting, We're here." He announced and Chiara got out of the car to run away.

"She wasn't wrong about one thing though." He commented teasingly and got out the car too, leaving Daniella sitting there for a few seconds before getting out.

"Daniella! Nice to see you girl!" Vic came to hug her as soon as they stepped into the apartment. The place wasn't too big but she could see the whole band fitting in it. The living room they were in, had two big sofas with a coffee table in the middle and a TV in front. A big window illuminating the loud street outside and white curtains framing it, a door to the balcony hiding behind them.

"Hey! It's nice to see you too!" She said into the hug before they separated it. "This is Chiara by the way." She presented her friend to the group, smiling widely to see them after a while.

Chiara shook the other boys' hands, before getting a hug from Vic. Daniella hugged Thomas, then she went to hug Ethan who was shirtless. "Your perfume smells so good, Daniella." He said kindly in her ear into the hug they shared. Daniella smiled to his compliment, whispering a little 'thank you'.

"Okay." Damiano called out loud before clearing his throat, "that's enough dude." He tapped on Ethan's back as the two separated their embrace. Daniella chuckled and looked between the guys before heading to sit on the couch.

The group sat in the living room for a while. Chiara had a chat with Ethan about music in one sofa, once in a while they shared a laugh together. Daniella and Damiano were sitting one beside the other, listening to Vic talking about some weird messages she received lately on Instagram. Thomas went to organize their studio for the rehearsal.