Enemies?

Josh started kissing down her jaw to her neck, smoothly removing the straps of her dress while his other hand is circling on her heat. She left a quiet moan when he moved her underwear to the side, directly touching her. Daniella's legs were tense. She wanted some release so bad, but she still wasn't sure if right now is the right time. His fingers were teasing her entrance, making her weak, slightly changing her doubts about doing it or not.

"Dami-" she said weakly when he entered her with his fingers, still kissing her neck. He snapped his head out of her skin to look at her in confusion, "what did you just said?" He furrowed his eyes. The sexual tension was ruined. Daniella realized what she did immediately. She said the wrong name. Her occupied mind with thoughts about him made her say it. Daniella opened her eyes widely.

Josh took his hands off completely, furiously he stood up on his feet. "Fuck, Josh wait I-" she sat up on her bed. "Wait? What is wrong with you?" He looked at her with a frown as he fixed his shirt she opened earlier. "I didn't meant to-" She tried to explain, knowing perfectly that she fucked up. "Fucking hell Daniella! I know exactly why you said that!" He spat furious. "Don't act like I'm stupid! You lied!" He threw his hands in the air. Daniella got up to her feet too, she tried to get closer to him slowly. "I- I wasn't lying.." She said quietly, lying to herself and him, In some way to make him feel better. She stepped forward, in intention to touch his face to calm him down. "Don- don't touch me." He backed up, his eyes reddened from trying to hold his angry tears.

"I was wrong. I really thought I could make you get over that git, I was so fucking wrong." He shook his head in disappointment as he looked at her. Daniella stood there, a big distance between them, his eyes dangerously piercing into hers. "I wasn't trying to get over him.. I really wanted to be with you, Josh." She said tried to be more convincing. Daniella stepped forward again, to be standing closely to Josh.

Josh didn't back up, he stood with his arms resting down his sides. He almost believed her, and you could see his eyes softening before darkening again. "Stop playing with me Daniella, you don't say somebody's name like that when you want to be with someone else." He said disappointed, clenching his fists in rage.

"You're over reacting.." Her eyes darted on his featured face, making him to chuckle. "I am overreacting?" His lips turned into a smirk, like she just told him a joke. "Are you really playing the victim?" He raised eyebrows in disbelief.

"Josh, I think you should-" she started, but he cut her off. "Are you that dumb? Wake up! He doesn't care about you!" He yelled and Daniella flinched back to him raising his voice. She quickly gathered herself, and straightened her standing to look more confident as he kept renting about Damiano. At this moment she didn't care how much she hurt him, her pettiness was gone.

"He's a fucking-" he kept insulting him but she cut him off. "Stop talking!" She yelled to get his attention. "Stop acting like you're the perfect guy! I don't like you Josh, I lied okay? So now go to your room, and leave me the fuck alone!" She pointed on the door, and Josh's lost eyes looked at her in realization, comprehending the things she said.

"So you did lied." His behavior calmed after he listened to her yelling at him, he was more sad than angry. "Yes. I needed some relief and I used you." She said sternly, a bit too harsh. "Fine." He said firmly, turning around to the door. "Fine." She repeated after him, crossing her arms as she watched him opening the door, not changing her stern expression.

"I still think that he's bad for you." He said turning to face her for one more time. "You really think I would care what you think?" She raised her eyebrow and stepped up to him, holding the door.