VII

No one gave suggestions, so your girl had to think for herself for once 🙄🖐
——————

I guess its time to get ready for bed...

I get up and walk towards the direction Yunah was originally going before I stopped her.

I twist the gold coloured knob and pushed my hand against it; revealing a high class bathroom. A large bathtub, shower, toilet and Oh my gosh! MY FAVOURITE BRAND OF SHAMPOO!

I hurriedly giddy to the expensive bottles, putting my fingers all around it and notice that there were a lot more bottles... Beauty care that I usually use when I was back home.

My hands start to tremble against the shampoo bottle that I was holding. Have they been watching us? How long? Could this have been avoided?

I try calming myself by thinking it's just a coincidence, but in the back of my head I was scared out of my mind.

I turn my gaze to the luxurious shower, and awe at the sight in front of me. I excitedly began to throw off my clothes and get into the shower, since it was around Autumn it was a bit cold, so a nice warm shower would be great!

At first I was confused on how to even start the shower, but soon figured it out. I turn the lever toward more of a 95• angle towards the warmer temperature, and soon enough it starts spraying out on me.

"Owww, I think it sprayed I to my eye" I say while trying to soothe the pain by rubbing my palms against my eyelid.

I try not to be a big baby about it and just continue to shower like how I originally planned.

I love showering in warm water, I know that's random to say but it's fine cause I'm talking to myself... Unless there's a mind reader in this house! Nahhh, that's crazy no way, or unless... Shut up Y/N... Sorry Y/N.

I turned off the shower and and exited the shower carefully to avoid slipping. I open the bathroom door to the bedroom, and make gentle steps towards the massive bed.

Clothes? Who was in here before? Before I even examine the clothes I rush to the door to lock whilst gripping on to my towel tight.

///

There I am, standing in front of the large mirror with an oversized neon orange shirt and gray sweatpants. Absolutely hideous.

Is this supposed to be some prison uniform? I guess I am lucky they gave me undergarments though.

As I continue to insult the outfit, I hear knocking coming from my door. I spin myself around and make my way for the door. It must be Yunah.

And to my suspicions, I was right. I welcome Yunah into my room and also notice she's wearing the exact same thing as me but with a yellow neon shirt instead.

She make her way to the bed and I follow along, not forgetting to lock the door this time.

"So... what's with all of this?"

"Look Y/n, I didn't mean for you and Soyoung to be involved, trust me, I had no intentions-"

"Yunah, just tell me how this all happened!"

I had enough of her blabbing about some stupid thing I already forgave her for.

"W-well... I found my soulmate last year in February."

My eyes open in shock. Yunah's told me that she hasn't found her soulmate yet,  shes been lying to me?

"I think you may know who it might be, but in case you don't, it's Jin..."

Ohhh, now it makes kinda sense, at first I didn't get it but I understand. I remain silent, urging her to continue.

"Now this is the confusing part so hold tight." She says as she grabs onto my hands.

I nod and wait for her to start. "So, we both met each other at a club, off the bat I was sure he was my soulmate, 1 because I chose an option for him to wear a neon bright green tie, and 2 cause I picked the option for him to attend the club party rather than a funeral..."

My mouth hangs low as I hear what she just said. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, I SWEAR!"

"Okay, okay, I believe you, just don't shout random stuff out loud." I usher.

"Anyways, I just felt this spark inside of me, and so did he, it was like everything was in slow motion when our eyes met-"

"Gosh, I don't want to hear all this lovey stuff, just cut to the chase already."

Yunah pouts at my response to her story. "Fine, so then we got to know each other, and get grew closer and closer until I got an option to 'steal the money' or 'Make a run for it'.

Silence filled the air as Yunah stopped talking, probably replaying that exact scenario in her head. I lightly shake her and she slightly flinches.

"Oh right, I go onto confront him about it and then he finally comes clean that he works for the mafia 'Bangtan'."

"Is that it? We're you still with him afterwards?"

"Y/n, let me get to that part, calm down." I shrug my shoulders and wait in anticipation.

"Okay, so then what happened was that we didn't really talk for a couple of days and finally he decided to show up at my doorstep, he said he only needed my money and not me, he dumped me..."

Yunah remains quite after that, none of us say a single word. I pull Yunah into a hug, a tight one, not letting go. I felt so bad for her, she went through all that pain alone. She didn't tell me nor Soyoung.

"The visions stopped coming... I don't know why, but it just stopped." She whispers into my ear.

"It's okay-" she jumps off me now standing, with crystal clear tears rolling down her pale cheek.

"No it isn't Y/n! I really liked him, and he used me, how am I possibly supposed to find someone else, I loved him." Her eyes start to flood with tears, probably blurring her vision as she harshly wipes them away.

My heart breaks into pieces when I heard the last line. Yunah didn't deserve to go through such pain like that, she's so kind an caring, it's hard to see her like this.

But little did we know someone was outside the bedroom door listening to the whole conversation play out.

————————

Hey guys 😟 it's been a while, LMAO WHAT AM I SAYING I ALWAYS DO THIS. I'm ganna try to work on this more since it's the holidays for me rn 👍

Vote or Die 😡😡