XIX

'The plan seemed somewhat simple enough, but would it really work? I hope it would work, but at the same time I was scared to death by it. I can't believe this is actually happening...'

///

So just as planned we waited for them to fall asleep, it was around 3:34 am when we were sure they were sound asleep, and made our move.

We all tipped-toed down the stairs and into the room. Yunah remained on the other side of the door and kept guard while Soyoung and I entered the room.

"Woah, there's so much stuff in here." I gasp a bit at how the room looked. I have to admit that it's very well decorated.

"Right?" Soyoung makes way to one of the computer and logs in, I'm assuming she remembers the password from last night.

She begin typing away, and doing nerd kind of stuff while I stand behind her like a little kid watching their older sister play games.

"How long is this going to take?" I ask while going to take a seat at another computer desk.

"Give me around 20 minutes." 20 minutes?! This is was going to take a while.

///

"Y/n! Come here now." Soyoung calls out to me. I quickly get off 'Snake game' and log out of the computer that Soyoung told me the password too.

I run up Soyoung and waited for her next command. "Alright, everything is set in place, but the thing is I can only turn your visions for you and your soulmate, I thought I might be able to find your soulmate but it says they're not on the system oddly enough."

My smile faded a bit but that didn't stop that fact I would be getting my first vision soon. To wrap everything up, I was excited.

"Have you turned it on?" Soyoung replies with a simple 'no', and I urge her to continue her process.

With one click of a key, I was knocked out. Yeah, I know, dramatic much? But what else what the author supposed to put here?

///

My eyes flutters open just like those princesses in those Disney movies. I felt so different, I felt...good?

"Y/n! Don't ever scare me like that, I thought I might have killed you!" Soyoung immediately embraces me into this death hug.

"Well, how do you feel?" Yunah asks. I pull away from Soyoung and think of my answer. "I feel quite relieved, like I don't feel anything pressure on my chest."

"Good, cause we did not carry you all the way upstairs for nothing." Yunah argues, I kinda laugh it off.

"We couldn't even wake the others up to help us, so we just prayed that you'd wake up." Soyoung pipes in.

We all start bursting out laughing and that attracts a little someone into the bedroom.

Our laughing drops and we all turn our gazes towards the door. "Hey ladies-"

"Get out Jimin." Yunah says sternly, I had to suppress my laugh from the tone of her voice and I can tell Soyoung is doing the same.