XIV

"Fine, but if I found out you ran away with here, considered everyone you ever loved dead."

Well damn, there goes my chance to escape too.

I meet the othersvdown stairs where they were bickering about teammates. "No Jungkook, you were partners with Hoseok last time, it's my turn!"

I let out a sigh, is this what mafia groups fight about?

I notice a rack of shoes in the corner of the room. They wouldn't mind if I wore a pair, right?

I couldn't help but see that they all looked way too big for me, well until I saw one that wasn't. I try on the pair and it fit perfectly, this must be Nari's. I'm going to regret ruining her white clean shoes.

"Guys, you realise that Yunah is running right now, we should go now."

They all just stare me down as to 'who let this child come with us'.

"I allowed her to come with us, but she must be with Jungkook; she's a fast runner and I don't think the rest of you guys will even be able to catch up."

No further questions asked, we all moved out with torches in our hands.

We were all spilt up into directions, Taehyung reported to us she was heading in the North-East section. So Jimin and Hoseok took North, while Jungkook and I took East.

No one was saying a word while walking around the area, only the crickets can be heard at this time at night. Flashing our torches every time we heard a sound, only to find out it was some wild animal.

"I don't think she's ran this far."

He's right, there's no way Yunah would have ran this far.

"We should go back and check again."

"Okay, I'll call out her name, but you have to stay really quiet, cause she's never ganna come back if she knows your with me."

He nods, and I begin to call out her name.

"Yunah? Where are you?!" For a second I swear I heard someone step on something, my first instinct was Yunah, but that joy faded when Jungkook whispered out a 'sorry'.

"What if we went into the forest?"

Jungkook shook his head sideways.

"We can't..."

"And, why not?"

"Cause I said so."

"But what if she's in there?"

I completely ignored Jungkooks cries as I went to get a closer look into the forest. A sudden force pulled me backwards, resulting in my back hitting something rock solid.

"Oww, what was that for?"

"How many times have I told you, we can't go in there."

"Why not?!" I exclaim, I turn around to face the man with my angry expression but my mind goes blank when I notice how close we are.