V

"THERE ESCAPING!" The guy on the floor yells. Just as we run upstairs into the the kitchen, guys in mask just appear, someone coming from upstairs, some coming from the doors, and just like that me and Yunah are surrounded by 6 people wearing all black, face covered , slowly approaching us as our backs hit the cabinets.

//

"What do we do now Y/n?" Yunah whispers to me, I take a quick look around the kitchen and spot a knife holder.

I take a quick glance at Yunah, and then dash to the knives, the people in black almost immediately act up on the situation, coming closer to me while I take out a knife. I almost immediately turn around whilst the knife is in the air.

"Stay away from me!" I say out loud. The people all look in one direction. A guy who seems much taller then the others; he nods his head at them, and they all start to take a step back. This must be their leader.

I cautiously walk back to Yunah, with my gaze still on them. What am I supposed to do? Stab a b*tch? It's an awkward situation really; Why is no one saying anything?

"Let us leave and maybe no one will have to face this girls mad knifing skills, GOT IT?!" Yunah yells out, I immediately swirl my head to Yunah, making a 'what the f*ck did you just say' face, but all Yunah does is shrug her shoulders, and bite onto her red stained lips.

"Guys we need more B negative blood-" everyone's eyes go to the guy with brownish hair who happened to come downstairs. "What are they doing out? You realise that boss might kill us if we lose them!" The man calls out.

"Gosh, we know she can't do anything, so just knock her out!" One of them calls out. What the hell?! I pass the knife to Yunah, and she looks at me in shock. "No, no, no Y/n, you can't just give me this!"

"I was knocked out before, it's your turn, do you know how much my head hurts?!" I say as we keep passing the knife back to each other.

The guys just stand there watching us until the leader signals two of them to get us. "Put me down! Please, put me down, I will do whatever you say, you can't kill-"
"Oh just shut up already" One of the guys says to Yunah. You with the knife in your hand starts to squirm like crazy. "Put me down, I will stab you!"  As anyone would point out, you and Yunah are completely different.

You bite the guys hand in hope of him letting go, and thankfully he does. You back up and corner yourself, holding the knife right up to anyone who dared to get close to you. You hear a 'click' and slowly turn your head towards the direction where the sound is coming from.

You see a gun pointed right on Yunah's head. "Put the knife down on the floor and no one gets hurt" With your shaky hands you gently place the knife on the floor, the guy that you bit rushes to you and grabs a hold of both of your arms.

"This girl has a O negative blood type." The guy who is holding you says. "That's great! Hand her over-" before the guy can finish his sentence you cut him off
"What, you can't just take my blood-"
"It's for your friend"

...

Your now in a room with Yunah, Soyoung and the guy with brown hair, getting ready to donate some blood to Soyoung.

"It's really convenient that's you have O negative blood, your friend has B negative which is really rare, and it would have made matters worse by taking her to the hospitals and explaining why we need it."

"Why did you shoot her in the first place then?" Yunah says. "It was an accident-"
"Pfft sure it was."

You wait patiently as the guy gets the needle ready; he puts the needle on the wire and is ready to prick the shiny sharp metal through your soft pale skin. "Ready, Set, Go-" you feel a pinch on your upper forearm, even though you've had vaccines before, they still seem to hurt.

"This might take a while-"
"She knows that, she's a doctor herself" Yunah says as she flips her hair, what's up with the pettiness? "Oh I forgot, sorry Ms.Yunah."

"Hold on, do you guys know each other or something?" You ask in curiosity, and to your surprise no one says anything. "Well? Is no one going to explain?"

"Omg yes Y/n, we happen to know each other, what are you ganna do?" You pout and just sit there as awkward silence fills the room.

"I'll go get the others." And with that said the brown haired guy leaves without another word leaving you and Yunah and a pale Soyoung in a room all alone.

"He was my soulmate" finally Yunah decided to break the tension, "What? And you didn't tell me before cause?"

"It's complicated Y/n, you won't understand-" , "No, I want to know, please tell me Yunah" You say with puppy dog eyes that no one can resist. "Ugh fine just stop doing that thing with your face." You give a wide smile to Yunah and wait for her to start the story.

"Ok, so that guy and me were soulmates until he-" just as Yunah started the story, the people with black attire entered to room along with the brown hair dude following behind the 6.

"Ok, I get that you guys might be confused, but everything will be explained right at this moment-"

"Take off your masks, all of you, right now" I look in Yunah's direction and her face looks scary as hell. "If that makes you more comfortable, we will."

"What? Why are we following her orders hyung?-", "Just follow it for now." With that said all of them started taking off their mask, revealing their handsome faces-

"I knew it was you guys! What do you want now?" Once again tension is filled in the rooms, I look at Yunahs facial expressions, she looks so hurt, but why?

"Look Yunah, this is important, and it'll all be over quickly if you cooperate with us-", "Pfft, let me guess you want money? Is that what you want Namjoon? Cause that's all you see me as, some money source!"

Woah, what? "Yunah just listen, this is important-".

"Shut up Jin, don't you think you've done enough already?!-".

"Why did you shoot her?!" You scream as you watch Yunah slowly close her eyes, and land gracefully on the white tiles. "She was being annoying and kept cutting off hyung, and it's not like its an actual bullet, she'll wake up in no time." A guy with black hair said.

"I think it's better to explain to you first, so then you can tell your blonde friend what's up." You make a disgusted face at them.

"Ok so basically, we are being chased by your uncles Mafia gang, we are-"

"Bangtan, the bad boy Mafia group that is wanted by everyone?"