XV

A scar? My eyes widen in realisation; that scar is the scar Yoongi was showing me earlier... Is that boy the same boy as Yoongi?

"Why'd you stop walking?" I blink a couple of times before coming back to reality. I look around and remember what situation I was in.

"It's nothing" I say. I shake my head trying to get rid of the thought that was confusing me a bit more than it should, and continue to head back to the house.

With every ragging sounds from the sky came a flinch from me to the point I couldn't even walk. I stood there frozen on what to do.

Just when I least expected it Jungkook grabbed my hand and started walking me through the storm.

I didn't bother to take my hand away cause that would just leave me frozen again, and I didn't bother to hesitate in my steps for some reason.

He made me feel somewhat safe. I don't know why I was close up onto him to be honest, it's not like he was going to fight the storm or something.

With each thunder, it brought me closer and closer to Jungkook, to the point where my two arms were clung onto his bicep.

I heard him let out a chuckle, and I made a confused face at him, why would he be laughing at this?

"You're just like him..." What, I'm just like who? Who's like me? I didn't even try to ask him who it was as a furious Yoongi came charging at us.

"Where were you guys? What took you so long to get here? And why are you guys so close to each other" Questions after questions were thrown at us but I didn't even raise my head to answer.

I let go of Jungkook and ran upstairs. I rush into my room seeing Soyoung resting on my bed.

"Your back!" She exclaims, I smile and nod at her.

"Where's Yunah?" The smile Soyoung once had dropped instantly at the question.

"She's in the chambers..." Soyoung says lowly.

I put on a tight smile in hopes that she won't get hurt down there.

"Don't be upset, it's not like their going to do anything to hurt her..." Okay, I didn't even know if what I said was true, but I had some kind of hope it wasn't.

I mean c'mon, she literally somehow jumped down a two story window, she's already injured, they wouldn't put her in more pain, right?

We kinda just looked around the room until I noticed Soyoungs bandaged up foot.

"Is your foot okay?"

"Yeah, it's not that deep of a cut so I'll be alright-"

Just when Soyoung was finishing up her sentence Jimin entered the room.

"You girls should probably get to sleep, Yunah won't be out till morning."

"Your just going to keep her there? In the cold too?" Jimin just nods his head, I tight smile formed on his face, I can see he doesn't want to do this anymore than we don't want it.

He exits the room, closing the door behind him, leaving me and Soyoung alone again.

///

*BANG*

My eyes almost instantly opened, my chest was heaving up and down and my heart was racing. I jolt up from my laying down position up against the headboard. I look to my right and see a peacefully sleeping Soyoung.

How has she not woken up from the storm yet? I glance at the alarm clock beside her and read '3:37 am'.

I bring my hands up to my face and just sigh into them whilst rubbing my temples. I haven't had a good nights rest in a while and it's starting to get to me.

But with this frickin storm going on outside, I doubt I'll be able to get any tonight.

I jump off the bed and land onto the cold wooden floor. Whilst taking gentle steps towards the door I make sure be really quit and careful.

I jog downstairs to get a glass of water but am interrupted when I see someone sitting on the living room couch. I have never felt my heart stop that quick in my life.

"What are you doing awake?" My heart clenches as I just stand there, not answering the person question.

Out of all people why him. I mentally face palm myself as I begin to reply.

"Umm, I was thirsty." I make up a quick excuse and head for the tap to pour myself a glass of water.

Just as I was making my way he started speaking again and what he said made me stop in my tracks.

"Stop lying to me, I know your scared." What? Did Jungkook tell him? And here I thought we could've been close, just great.

I slowly turn around to face him in the dark, how?

"Scared? Why would I be scared?" I say as I put all my weight onto one side of my leg and place a hand on my hip.

Just as I said that line a loud thunder sound came raging outside, but what surprised me even more was that he flinched too.

"Do you actually not remember me?" He asks. I let out a deep sigh and walk towards where he is and sit down next to him.

"I-I'm not sure."

"What do you mean your 'not sure'?"

I blink multiple times trying to get out the words that are dancing in my head.

"Your scar, it's familiar."

"You remember it?" He pulls up his sleeve and shows me the faded scar he had shown me earlier.

I attempt to get a closer look on it, but the darkness fills my vision.

"I can't see anything." I whisper to him.

He lets out a deep chuckle and hits the back of my head.

"Of course you can't." He whispers to himself and retreats his back on the couch.

Are we supposed to be close? I rub the back of my head where he had hit me and let out a small giggle.

"But to be fair, your name sounds familiar too."

"It does?"

"Mhm."

"God, I wish you would remember me soon."

I didn't respond to his 'wish' instead I stayed quiet, thinking of what to say next.

"Why doesn't anyone here like me?"

Yoongi blinks a couple of time at my questions but then gain back reality to answer my question.

"I can't tell you that, the others will have to say it themselves."

I slump back into the couch, letting a pour appear on my lips as I'm not getting anywhere with the questions.

"Well then, why do you hate me?"

He looks a bit taken aback from my question once again.

"I don't hate you... Well maybe a teeny tiny bit, but I don't think I can ever come to have hate for you, cause I know it's not your fault."

"Is that so?"

He slumps back onto the chair just like me and we stay resting there until the storms over.