XXI

"You know, out of all the people to be stuck here with, I'm glad it's with you." She says. Immediately I feel butterflies in my stomach. I smile subconsciously and rub her back a bit more in appreciation.

///

The next morning neither me or Soyoung exchanged words with Yunah, not that we were planning to ignore her but she obviously did; I noticed this when Soyoung tried to talk to Yunah, but Yunah carelessly ignored her.

So that how it's going to be huh? Three can play it that way. I'm sure it was quite obvious that something was up as Yunah was sitting all the way on the other side of the couch whilst we were also on the edge.

"Woah, what happened here?" Finally someone was brave enough to point the situation out, and that brave someone was Jimin.

"Did you not hear last night, they were arguing so loud." Taehyung said. Of course he'd know what went on.

Out of no where Jimin and Taehyung start laughing like a bunch of idiots. Are they laughing at us?

"Is there a problem?" I asked in a stern tone. The guys start to stop laughing but fairly slowly, trying to catch their breath.

"Wow, those are quite some mean words coming from someone like you." What was that even supposed to mean?

"I don't know why your laughing, you had to kidnap someone cause you couldn't do your work properly." Immediately Jimin bursted out laughing at my insult towards Taehyung.

On the other hand Taehyung was not having any of it, his face resembled a stone, stiff. He glared at me and I smiled back at him to seem more petty.

"Y/n, Yunah what are you guys doing sitting here? You guys gotta get dressed." I really didn't feel like getting ready, I was just exhausted and tired.

"The room upstairs, first door you see on your right is where you can get ready." Hoseok told us all the information we needed to get ready, but I still had no motivation to get up.

Yunah on the other hand left, I found out she also had to dress in order not to seem suspicious when she would be walking around her OWN house. I almost forgot about the fact that the guys texted our parents as us and told them we went on vacation together. A little odd, but I guess it worked.

///

"Can I have the highlighter?" I was too focused on curling my hair that I jumped in surprise when I heard Yunah talk. I thought I was the only one in here.

"Shit." I curse under my breath when I look at my now burnt arm. I immediately placed the curling iron down and tried to get a good look at my burn.

I winced in pain when all I felt was it getting hotter and hotter. I started freaking out, the burn wasn't too big but fairly noticeable.

"What are you doing just staring at it? Go put some cold water on it dummy." Yunah stands up before me and walks to the bathroom to turn on the tap.

I follow behind her shortly after and place my arm under the cool water. It felt so much better, but then again I can still feel the pain.

"I'll go get some petroleum jelly." With that said Yunah left the bathroom leaving me alone. I hung my head low at the water kept flowing on my skin.

Soon she came back and I turned off the tap. She sat me down in the main room and started applying some product on my burn.

It was all quiet until Yunah decided to say something. "Look Y/n, I'm sorry..." I glance at her. All of a sudden?

"I don't want to us to be fighting, I love you guys too much to ignore you."

I break a smile at her affection, "Of course I forgive you." I bring her into a long big hug, and she copies my actions.

"Ew, you guys are friends again already?" I turn around to see a disgusted Taehyung. I raise an eyebrow at him, and he comes to realisation on why he was here in the first place.

"Hurry up, we're leaving soon." No responses, he leaves just like that. I get off from the floor to change into my dress as Yunah finally gets her hands on the highlighter she wanted. I'm glad I got burnt, if I hadn't who knew if she would ever mention she was sorry.

///

It was like I was in those movies, coming down in my prom dress to show the final reveal to my family; except it wasn't my family, instead a mafia group. How pleasant.

I couldn't help but avoid looking at anyone, I wanted to avoid having an awkward staring contest with anyone.

All a sudden I hear gagging sounds, my eyes instantly flick up to the one and only asshole. "I could say the same for yourself." I gave a dirty look to guy in the suit. It seemed like they were all wearing suits. I removed my eyes from him before accidentally making eye contact with someone else.

He didn't bother to look away and instead eyed me from head to toe, I shifted back in discomfort, and he just poked his inner cheek with his tongue. So vile.

Automatically I looked away at the scene, it was way too dangerous and I was not too keen on dealing with it. On que Namjoon entered the room and looked at me and Yunah.

"Right, if everything is ready, let's get in the van and car." I gave Soyoung one final look before walking out the room and into the fresh air.

I tried to stay close to Yunah but Namjoon separated us and told her to go in the Van, while Me, Him, Jungkook and Jimin got into the Black SUV.

Just as I was about to get into the car, Jimin comes right infront of me from inside of the car and offered his hand for me to get in.

I made a slightly confused face but still accepted his polite gesture. He held tightly onto my hand while I used it for support.

"Thank you." I whisper. Jimin shyly smirks at me.

"No problem my lady." I immediately cringe at his words and I'm sure Jungkook did too cause I heard him let out a rigged huff from the drivers seat.

///

"We're here." I took a deep breath before stepping out of the vehicle. I can't believe this is actually happening. There's no way I'm going to attend a some crazy mafia party.

"Wait, take these." Namjoon passes over these eye mask. Oh right, I guess it wouldn't really be a Masquerade Ball if we showed our faces.

(Ya'll I know, the whole mask thing is weird and you probably can't imagine yourself wearing but bare with me guys 😀🤌)

————————————

Vote for more spice ig