XXIV

'𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 or 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 '.

///

"WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" I screamed. I was so terrified, I mean who wouldn't be? Is this supposed to be my first vision? This is way different from what I expected to be honest.

Wait... That means Jungkook's my soulmate? That also means that my Uncle's death could be on my hands. Gosh, why was I put in such a complicated position.

I decided to do the right thing and choose not to 'shoot' my uncle, even if he had the bad intention, but then again I didn't really know anyone's intention to begin with, I was just told what to do.

Right away my normal vision came back and I was able to see again, I was able to move again. Right in front of me I saw Jungkook put his gun into his pocket and back away from my Uncle whom was lying on the floor.

We made eye contact for a spilt second before I was dragged into the Van by Yunah.

"What happened in there?!" Yoongi yelled furiously as he started driving out of the alleyway and onto the main road to flee the scene.

"They no longer had the Jewel." Namjoon explained.

"What? How?!" Yoongi sped up and I held tightly onto chair beneath me. Namjoon looked at me to explain to the angry driver.

"I-I was sitting at the table with all these other elderly women including Yunah's mum, and she told us the announcement was about how they sold to Jewel for $2.5 million won to my Uncle in order to be alliances."

"How did the others get caught?" Silence filled the air and the tension just kept growing.

"I yelled for help..." Shocked at what Yunah had just said I had never would've imagined her to pull a stunt like this before. But then again, if she had never done so, I wouldn't have found out who my soulmate was until this very moment.

"You did what?!" This time it was Taehyung's turn to yell out loud.

"Did you forget about the fact that we have YOUR friend at the hideout? Isn't that a bit of selfish behaviour?!" I felt like crawling in a hole and never coming out. It was scary to hear someone scream, even if it wasn't directly at me.

"Well what was I supposed to do? After you got your stupid Jewel you would've just killed us off!" Yunah yelled back, I had to admit that she did have a very valid point.

"What are you insane? We planned to inject you with a serum for you to forget this ever happened not kill the daughter of a Mafia gang!"

"Oh... Sorry." Yunah slumps back into the car seat and Taehyung runs a hand through his hair as a sign of frustration.

"Great, you just fucked up everything." No one said anything after that, the Van was filled with silence. Which mean't I couldn't stop thinking, thinking of him. Why him out of all people? Why a murderer? Why a criminal? I sighed and looked out the window and watched all the building pass by, which soon turned into trees, which finally turned to the hideout.

We all got out one by one and enter the house. "You guys are back, how did it go? Did you get the Jewel?" Jin asked.

"They sold it to that bastard, it wasn't even there to begin with." Namjoon said as he rubbed his temples.

"Well, where are the others at least?"

"They should be coming soon, I don't really know to be honest, I'm just going to go shower." I assumed Namjoon went inside his room that was on the first floor, leaving the rest of us standing.

Just as Namjoon left Soyoung came downstairs. "Are you guys ok? Did you guys get hurt anywhere?"

"No were fine, not even a scratch." Yunah replied for the both of us. Thankfully neither of us were hurt. Yeah neither of us...

Jungkook! I remember him clutching onto his shoulder before getting that vision. Maybe he's the one who was in pain.

Right then and there comes in Jimin, Hoseok holds an injured Jungkook. We all make way for them while Hoseok places Jungkook on the couch.

"What happened?!" Jin comes towards Jungkook to get a glimpse at his wound. He reaches his hand out and places it a bit above the actual wound to get more of a closer wound. Jungkook winces at the pain.

"Dowon had a knife on him when we were fighting." Oh right the shiny sharp object that was in his hand. I should've warned Jungkook, I mentally face palm myself.

"We got to get you into the room." I'm assuming the 'room' is some kind of doctor like place we were before when I was donating blood.

He helped Jungkook stand on his own two feet and let himself be used as support when walking.

"Is he going to be ok?" Soyoung asked Jimin.

"I'm sure he'll be fine, he's taken worser things before." Soyoung mouth dropped at the sentence, and I don't blame her, what else could he have taken, a bullet?

Both Jimin and Hoseok left the room and soon the rest went to their own too, leaving me, Yunah and Soyoung all alone.

Out of nowhere Yunah starts crying. "This is all my fault." Instantly me and Soyoung rush to her side to comfort her. I push back strands of her hair that seem to keep falling onto her face behind her ear.

"I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong-"

"Yes I did, I messed up the plan and literally got someone stabbed." She started crying even harder than before and I panic at that someone else might hear.

"How about we go to the room?" Yunah slightly nods and we all go upstairs and into my room. I finally had the opportunity to take off the heels that were killing my feet, and in the end I get to lay down on the bed.

Yunah went all out on ranting about stuff to Soyoung, while I couldn't help but think.

Maybe it isn't him, maybe it was some random person all the way in Europe that I'm supposed to meet in like 5 years. But how could it not be him? That scene literally played in front of my face, I saw him put the gun away, so how could it not be?

Does he even know I'm his soulmate? What did he feel when I was in my vision, did time pause, did he know his soulmate chose that option? I wonder if he felt anything.

"I'm going to go shower."

——————————————

Vote if you like pizza 🍕