VIII

But little did we know someone was outside the bedroom door listening to the whole conversation play out.

///

Jin's POV

I let out a rigged sigh whilst listening to Yunah. I never meant to hurt her like this, but I have too...

I still like her but, family comes first, Bangtan comes first.

I turn around and make my way to the room where the rest are.

"What are we actually going to do with them hyung?"

"Gosh, Jimin, he's said it like 1 billion times already!"

"Don't talk to him like that Taehyung" Hoseok says.

"Ok, since some people weren't listening, this is the plan." Whilst Namjoons talking I take a seat next to Yoongi on the couch.

"So, we get the girl with short hair-"

"Soyoung" I say, reminding him, that the girl with short hair actually has a name.

"Right, Soyoung hacks into the Kang's system and puts our group name into the list to attend the high class mafia party, and then-"

"Why can't Yunah just put us into the list? That's like her family's party." Jungkook says, and everyone starts questioning Namjoons plan.

"Guys, have you forgotten we just kidnapped her from her family? Plus we need her to access the doors and security systems when we get in, and we all know she isn't willing to just do that freely."

Everyone let's out "Oh's" as they start to understand the plan more clearly, while I mentally face palm myself; it's like we just started this whole mafia thing, when we all have had experience with situations like this before.

"Then what about Y/n? Why do we need her?" Hoseok ask.

"Good question, Y/n can find more information on her uncle and what kind of documents he has on us, he's a top tier assassin, and he's crazy tough, so we need to be careful, that's why Y/n needs to go undercover."

"Do you seriously think she's just going to listen to what you say, she's got the attitude of her uncle, stubborn." All heads turn to Jungkook.

"He has a point, when I had the mission to spy on her, she went to a casino, and kept winning every game of poker she played, same when playing cards, she seriously has a high IQ when it comes to these stuff."

"No need to worry Yoongi hyung, we have stuff that will make her give up."

The room turns silent, the tension thick, but it's broken when there's a knock on the wooden door.

Without anyone replying to the door, it's opens and reveals a girl with dark red hair.

"I'm going home now, take care I guess." With that said she leaves the room, shortly followed by Namjoon.

The door is closed shut and the room is quiet again until Jungkook speaks up.

"I don't think it's fair that Namjoon hyung gets to be with his soulmate but we don't."

"Quit it Jungkook, you've been saying that ever since we kidnapped Y/n." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, cause I actually understand how Jin hyung feels now, my soulmate is right upstairs, being held hostage by us, probably scared to death, and I'm just supposed to forget how she feels?"

"Enough Jungkook, you realise that there is a difference between Nari and Y/n?  Nari is the daughter of Minhyuk, not only that our literal Boss? Namjoon doesn't have a choice. Whilst Y/n is nothing."

That's when Jungkook snapped at Taehyung. He jumped up and charged at Taehyung with a fist held up high, luckily Hoseok was quick to react and pulled Jungkook away from him, and Taehyung? He was still in he's original position with a poker face, not fazed by the fact he was about to get cloaked.

"Just cause you had a tragic love story, doesn't mean we all have too" Jungkook whispered under his breath as he stormed out of the room.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled out, trying to get his attention back, but it's no help.

I stand up after sitting on the couch for a while, and make my way to the door. "Night guys." I say before walking out the door and into the hallway.

Needless to say I end up trailing right outside Jungkooks door. I knock on the door, waiting in anticipation. I hear no response and just open the door, letting myself in.

I see Jungkook already tucked into bed, lights turned off, curtains closed, and ceiling fan turned on. I let out a sigh as I move towards his bed. I sit down next to him, but gently to make sure he doesn't get irritated.

"Look, I know it's hard to just ignore your feelings and I get it, all of us do, but we have this rule for a reason..."

I stare at him; his arm placed on top of his eyes to avoid any eye contact, his other arm on his stomach.

"You know what happened to Taehyung, he's soulmate got killed, by Y/n's 'Uncle'; some people don't have mercy, and they'll do anything to hurt someone, and unfortunately that's what happened to Taehyung."

I stop again to see if he's respond, but again I'm met with silence.

"Namjoon told Hoseok for a reason to block out any soulmate vision we got, only so that our soulmates can stay safe and out of danger."

I still get no response, just awkward silence. I turn around to face him, and just fall onto him, hugging him tight, while he tries to wiggle out of my grip.

"Kookieeee~" I taunt him while tickling him. I start to hear giggles as he still trying to push me off him.

"I knew you were awake!" I caught him red handed and he starts to laugh out loud.

"Stop hyung! Please!" He cry's out. I stop and just fall on top of him again, hugging him.

I can hear him gasp for oxygen after the tough tickle fight we just had. I'm glad his mood is up again.

"Hyung, do you miss being with Yunah?" I'm a bit shocked by the question, because it was out of the blue but relax when I think of an answer.

"Of course, nothing can make me not think of her every night I go to sleep, and now that she's actually in the same house as me, I don't think I'll ever be able to sleep tonight." I smile to myself whilst thinking about her.

"Hmm, too much information hyung." He says as he pushes me off of him.

"Oh shush!" I yell back at him. I try gripping on to him as he attempts to push me off the bed.

"No Jungkook! Please Stop!" I yell once again. I'm on the edge of the bed holding onto his t-shirt for dear life.

///

By the way guys, I'm not bothered to re-read these chapters, so they may not make sense ig? I'll probably edit them when I finish the book.

Vote or Get cloaked by Jungkook 🥊