XI

"Thank you."

///

Let's just say I still ended up being in the chamber. Apparently I had to wait here until everything was cleared out. Hopefully they see I was a victim of assault and not Nari.

In all honesty, the 'Chambers' didn't seem too scary, it was just dark and cold, they really could've stepped up the place a bit, like I literally ran cause I thought it was going to be hell, but it isn't so bad at all.

Why is everyone here so mean, especially the so called 'Leader'. It's like all of them have no sympathy for anyone. Well except Namjoon for Nari.

WAIT A SECOND, I jump up from my spot no longer leaning against the cold grey walls, and think back to how Namjoon called Nari 'babe'. Isn't her soulmate Jihun? Is she cheating on him?!

Millions of question run through my mind thinking about how bad a person Nari is, and how she could be so cruel towards me and Jihun, her literal soulmate!

I was so focused on a revenge plan that I completely ignored the sounds of doors opening. "We've checked the security cameras and have found that Nari was lying..."

I can't help but laugh at what he said, he knows that I'm right and his little girlfriend lied to him. "Pfft, so are you ganna apologise to me for accusing me of being some dangerous animal?" I mock him.

It didn't look like he was having any of it cause he put his hand around my throat within seconds.

"That doesn't cover up the fact you tried escaping and broke my girlfriends wrist." My hands immediately try to pull his one hand away from neck as I was starting to run low on oxygen.

"L-let go of m-me" I tried to say, but his grip only got stronger on me. Just who does he think he is? At this point I'm taking no chances and start to squirm around his grip, pushing him away with petite hands and kicking vigorously around, all that until he finally lets go.

I gasp for air, having been in situation were I couldn't breathe properly again. Coughs and coughs kept coming out as I didn't have enough oxygen in my system.

"Don't get so cocky, you're lucky I haven't put a bullet through your head yet." My gaze meets his eyes, and the rage that I felt rushing through my vein was a once in a life time feeling.

Feeling so weak was something you did not like. Having someone control you was something that made you want throw up. I will never submit to someone unwillingly.

The man turns around to leave the room, but I can't help to comeback at him. "Me cocky? Don't you think your a little too over? Your keeping me here cause of someone else's wrong doings-"

"I see your not dumb." I raise my eyebrow at the statement and begin to stand up with the help of the wall. He's back was still turned but he stopped walking.

"Your Uncle Dowon has caused us a lot of problems, one being having you." Huh? Now I'm even more confused.

"What are you talking about?" I question him, but he just walks out of the room.

"At least let me out!" I scream trying to get his attention back on me. I run up to the barred door, slamming my hands against the bars, making sounds that could makes ears bleed.

After finding out no one was coming I stop, I freeze in my place and slowly begin to fall to my knees, my hands dragging themselves down the bars and barely gripping onto the cold steel pole.

My head rest between two of the bars, eyes closed as I prevent myself from crying. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry is what I was whispering myself; there's now way I'm going to cry cause of them. Stop being so weak Y/n.

"It's okay to cry sometimes." My eyes open wide and I look up to meet eyes with a man with brown hair with dyed purple tips.

I roll my eyes at the guy and respond back with "I'm not crying, nor am I going." I slide myself a good enough distance away from him.

"Sorry, I just heard you whispering stuff, I didn't mean it as a bad thing-"

"Yeah I get it...it's all good." The man gets up and takes a bunch of keys out off his pocket, I'm assuming I'm allowed to get out now, cause I'm sure non of them are going to set me free on purpose.

"Shoot, I swear its this key so why isn't it working?" I take a glimpse at the stack of keys in his hand, and let out a sigh. This is going to take a while.

Minutes pass by and still no luck in finding the right key. How can this guy forget what key is it?!

"What's your name?" Finally I decide to make some what of a conversation while I'm with him.

"Hoseok, or you can call me Hobi." He smiles towards my direction and immediately the mood lightens up. What the hell, I swear I heard birds chirping when he smiled.

"So Hoseok, what are my friends doing right now?"

"They're eating lunch right now, and you will too when I figure out what damn key unlocks this cell."

"Eating lunch?! What's the time?" I question, there's no way it's already noon, I didn't even get any breakfast.

"It's currently 4:36 pm." Just as Hoseok finished that line the cell door opens.

I stand up, and dust off anything that might of stuck to me and follow Hoseok out.

I look around the chambers and finally take the time to notice that no ones in here. Why do they have a massive chamber with no one in here?

"Why do you guys have a gigantic chamber, but have no one in here?"

"We have two chambers, one in the house an another somewhere further away from the house. This ones only for 'important' people."

"And I'm important why?"

"Well... You're the daughter of someone special."

Special? I leave it at that and continue to walk up the flight of stairs I once came down before. Well I didn't, Jungkook carried me down since I refused to go down all of them.

—————————

Please vote :))