Chapter one:

Newt is speaking to Dumbledore, while I watch with many different feelings going through my head: "Queenie's gone", "he's not engaged" "I really like him" "You have a boyfriend, Tina" "I only dated him because I thought I had no chance with Newt" "Queenie's gone " " I like him" "grrrrrr, Tina". I hardly noticed Theseus casting a spell upon something Dumbledore was holding.

All my jealousy has vanished, and now I only feel sorry for him; he lost his school friend. "Does he like me?" "Why did he stroke my face?" "Queenie said he does like me" "Queenie's gone".

"Tina" My thoughts stopped and I came back to reality. It was Theseus. "Tina, Dumbledore is calling you" "Oh, right, thanks Theseus" I turned to walk away then turned back " Theseus I___ I'm so sorry" he nodded, and smiled ever so slightly. "Tina, I can see the way Newt looks at you; I know he likes you, just ask him" I blushed red " I.. he.... I have a boyfriend" "oh, but I can see you like Newt" I didn't answer. I walked off towards Dumbledore, my cheeks extremely red. why did I date Achilles without asking Newt if the article in spellbound was true?

"Tina" Newt said, and his gaze made me blush again, "Newt..." Dumbledore looked between us, and cleared his throat, "Miss Goldstein, I just wanted to say that I am sorry about your sister, and I hope she regrets her choice and comes back to you. And Newt, I wanted to ask you if you'd let Nagini live in your house, mainly since she's a maledictus? "

"You won't take no for answer will you?" Dumbledore's eyes twinkled. "no", he confirmed.

"of course Dumbledore, but forgive me for asking, why can't she stay here at Hogwarts?"

"she'd be safer at your house in London. Right, goodbye Newt, and Miss Goldstein. You are welcome any time."

"Dumbledore, are you going to destroy the blood pact?" Newt asked.

"I'm going to try"

And he just walked off.

"Tina..." Newt said.

"Newt, I'm sorry about Leta" he didn't say anything.

"Let's go" I said, and we walked off, up to the others and once we were in a village, Newt hesitantly offered his hand. I took it and we disapparated.

We were on a street with many houses. Jacob, Theseus and Nagini appeared behind us.

Newt walked up to a door and unlocked it with a flick of his wand.

"Why.." I said.

"The niffler keeps taking my key so I have to lock it like this... and unlock it" he said to me, as if he read my mind.

"Oh"

I followed him down to his huge basement. "wow, this is..." I said in awe.

"Isn't it?" He said and I was brought back to the day he left to go back to England. Does he remember me saying something like that? I blushed and couldn't help but look into his green eyes. Then I remembered how he said well you said it really Tina that I had eyes like a salamander. Well, his eyes are like emeralds and I love them. Wait, Tina! Too much.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Newt's voice. Was he talking to me that whole time?

"Bunty!!" he called. Who's Bunty?

A woman appeared at the bottom of the steps. "You can clock off now"

"Oh, but who is that?"

"This is Tina Goldstein, an American auror"