BONUS 2 Newt's diary chapter two to five plus more:

After our almost kiss, a lot has happened. she loves me! sorry getting ahead of myself.

Back to after we almost kissed: the reason Thunder was back so quickly, when he was supposed to be flying to New York, was because Tolliver was actually in London, possibly to see Tina. He replied to her letter telling her he was coming to my house. Next minute, we heard a knock on the door and it was him.
He went straight to hug Tina and I was so jealous, but she didn't even return the hug. Tolliver jumped to conclusions and accused her of cheating on him with me. But I suppose I did try to kiss her, but Tina said she had dumped him! I told him to leave and after a bit of shouting, he did leave.
Then, the most beautiful thing happened; she kissed me! Well technically I closed the gap because I couldn't stay away any longer. I had Well I suppose we both had waited ever since the 7th December. After our first (proper) kiss, I was so shocked, especially when she told me she loved me, not Achilles.
She kissed me again, because I asked her if she loved me. I managed to confess that I loved her too, and we kissed again! so three times!

All I remember after that is that I closed my eyes, and fell asleep. I woke up in the early hours of the morning in her arms. Not wanting to disturb her, I watched her sleeping for a minute, before gently trying to wake her up because my creatures were waiting. However, she woke up with a jump. Sorry Tina. I was too scared to mention our kisses, in case it was all a dream. She said she'd help with my creatures, and I thanked her, and we went down into the basement.

At the bottom of the stairs, she stopped and said "Newt?"." yes, Tina? " I said in answer. "um, I - I... "she said, hesitantly. I thought that she might regret kissing me, or that it had been a dream. But she asked if I meant to kiss her the night before and if I meant it when I said I loved her, to which I replied "yes"
yes Tina, I have never kissed anybody else, nor have I confessed my love to somebody before you. I fell in love with you the day we met.

She stared into my eyes, after I had told her I meant it. Then she copied my words, saying:"You know your eyes really are... ", and I couldn't stop a gasp that came. " I don't know if I should say. " I smiled and she laughed, and I laughed and we both laughed. Her beautiful laugh. I wanted to kiss her again, so I took a step closer, asking her: " are what, Tina? " " like emeraldy bowtruckles " I couldn't help laughing at that . Is that the best she could manage?
Her eyes are so much nicer than mine, and that's what I said to her.( " yours are much nicer"), to which she replied: " fire in water , huh? " beautiful fire in dark water. Like salamanders. I held her in my arms and asked her if I could kiss her, and she said " yes" . Before I could, somebody cleared her throat: Bunty, and I jumped backwards, embarrassed. I wish Bunty and Thunder didn't interrupt our kisses!
Bunty said she'd fed all the creatures and I thanked her. she said she was waiting for me before feeding the kelpie, and got angry saying that I " clearly" didn't need her help, and shot up the stairs.
I was so confused and shocked and said " merlin's beard". But Tina told me Bunty fancied me! I had no idea and I thought perhaps Tina could read minds too! she said she wasn't a legilimens and that it was "obvious" that Bunty fancied me, and that " anyone could see it. " I remembered how Bunty has always asked me to take off my shirt when doing the kelpie's cream, and now I knew why! Tina giggled a lovely giggle, when I told her that Bunty always asked me to do that, and she said she'd never ask me to take off my shirt. If we were married I wouldn't mind, Tina.
I kissed her (finally) after asking her if I could. " I could get used to kissing her every day" I thought when the kiss was over. I asked her if she really loved me. And she said I was "oblivious" but when she realised that I was that oblivious, she said she did love me! I said I loved her too.

I can hardly believe all this happened, but after that things went downhill.

An owl (probably a Hogwarts' owl) appeared and Dumbledore had written a letter telling me Achilles Tolliver was dead. I'll admit I wasn't sad to see him go, until Tina was crying about it when we were by the London Eye but you haven't heard that bit yet.
Dumbledore said that he wanted to meet me and to " bring Miss Goldstein only if" I wanted to.

Firstly, Tina helped me put the cream on the kelpie, before we went to breakfast. I was shocked to find out that Jacob and Nagini had watched us kissing the day before. But they were both grinning so my embarrassment faded a little bit, and I almost kissed her in front of them because I forgot they were there.

Then, we headed to Big Ben, but once on top we apparated to the London Eye because Tina was scared. Dumbledore gave Tina a letter that Tolliver had written before he died, and asked to be invited to our wedding..... We had only just officially started dating (Oh yeah, we made it official!) but the truth is I do want to marry her, but I'm too scared to propose, and I haven't got a ring. Yet.

Tolliver's letter was asking for her forgiveness, and telling her that I was better for her. I was shocked at that. He's an auror and I'm an author and a magizooologist, surely he's better than me? As I said earlier, Tina started to cry, and fell to the ground and I felt so sorry for her, but also depressed, thinking that she believed he was better than me.

However, after Dumbledore left she told me she was just shocked me that she wanted me and that she had always liked me. She said she fell in love with me when I saved her life in the death chamber. I think I fell for her then too.

We hugged after confessing how long we loved each other, and she gave me a short kiss and carried on hugging me. "Don't leave me Tina, I can't live without you" I thought. I never wanted to let go of her.
Then we said we loved each other and we'd "always love" each other! Then we walked, hand in hand, down the streets towards home. I didn't disapparate because I wanted to walk with her.

should I propose to her as soon as I have a ring?
But I'm so awkward, and is it too soon?
Would she want to marry me? We only met last year, but I feel that I want to be with her forever.

We walked all the way back to my house because Tina wanted to see everything, and I wanted to spend time with her.

When we got home, Tina went to her guest room (possibly to go to the toilet) , and I went to the kitchen, where Jacob was cooking.
"So, how was it?" Jacob asked.
" how was what? "
" your date with Tina? " date?
" it wasn't a date. We went to see Dumbledore "
" you were talking to him all that time? "
" um, no" I blushed.
" so it was a date"
" not really, we just walked through London. "
" Oh, but did you kiss again? "
" once. "
" ooh. " I looked at the floor embarrassed.
" what did Dumbledore say? "
" he gave Tina a letter that Tolliver wrote today before he was killed, and said he'd keep us posted on Grindelwald. "
"Did-?"
" no, he didn't mention Queenie. Sorry Jacob. Now if you don't mind I'm going down to the basement "
" ok"

Once down in the basement, I saw Tina watching Bunty from a distance. Bunty was stroking Dougal, who then went invisible. I knew the time had come to talk to Bunty.

"Hello, Tina" I said
" Newt! You scared me! "
" sorry. I uh should talk to Bunty, shouldn't I? I mean about....Well you know. "
" yes, go on"
I touched her arm as I went past and smiled, looking into her eyes.
she grinned back, and whispered " I love you".
"Love you too" we both blushed. I think we affect each other a lot, for example she makes my heart pound, which causes us to be embarrassed.

" Hello Bunty, how are you? "
" fine thanks"
" that's good. Listen, I wanted to talk to-. "
" I'm sorry"
" what for? "
" for running out on you, and being horrible to you and your..... Well, Miss Goldstein. "
" Oh. Well, Bunty, I wanted to say sorry to you. "
" you have nothing to be sorry for"
" I lead you on! "
" no you didn't. You never had a photo of me taped to your suitcase, and I was stupid to think you'd love me. I can see that you love Miss Goldstein and that's fine, Newt. I give my permission. "
" permission for what? "
" to date her, to marry her.. "
" oh" I blushed. " well, thank you, Bunty. "
I was shocked by her words. even she thinks I should marry her!

Now I must sleep, I'll finish writing this another time. What would Tina say if she knew that I have written in a diary about her?