Chapter five:

We arrived next to a huge tower with a clock on it, not as big as some buildings in New York, but bigger than I expected. A black glove floated towards us from around the corner. It's fingers pointed towards the top of Big Ben.

I turned to Newt " what's-? " .

" trust me" he said, and he held on to the glove.

We disapparted to the top of Big Ben.

I squealed. It's so high up, I might fall. I gripped Newt's hand tighter.

" you're ok, Tina " newt said. "Dumbledore!" He said, and then I noticed him for the first time.

Newt gave him back the glove. " you really like a view don't you? "

" Yes I do. Nice to see you again, Miss Goldstein. "

" Hi" I said , still afraid.

Dumbledore obviously noticed the quiver in my voice, as he held the glove out to Newt and we disapparated again. Now we were near a big wheel thing with seats that go around and around.

" so what is it you wanted to tell us, Dumbledore? " Newt asked.

" Tolliver had this letter" he held out a crumpled piece of paper which he got from his pocket " in his possession when he was found. "

" who-" I aksed.

" addressed to you, Miss Goldstein" what possibly could be have said? could he be telling me that I had to date him? Or could he be sorry..? I guess I'll have to find out.

" can I read it please, sir? "

" please call me Dumbledore, and yes of course, it's addressed to you. "

I took it from him, curious. Newt watched me, fear in his eyes.

" Don't worry, Newt, a letter can't hurt me. "

" maybe I should read it first? "

" Newt. Don't worry. "

Dumbledore evidently noticed Newt's strong feelings towards me,as he said " she'll be ok, Newt. a letter won't kill her. You'll still be able to marry her after she's read it. " what?!

Newt blushed and said " marry her? We uh... "

" only just started dating" I finished his sentence for him and blushed.

" well, marriage will be next. Be sure to invite me, Newt. "

" I uh.. "

" Dumbledore! ... Can I read this now? "

" oh...of course. "

My dearest Tina,

I am so very sorry for what happened yesterday. Please forgive me, Tina. You don't deserve somebody like me. You deserve him. Yes Tina, I mean Mr Scamander. He truly cares about you. I'm not saying I don't care, because I do. I love you, but he cares for you much better than I ever could, and I have been so awful to you and so stupid. I won't be surprised if you never forgive me. I wouldn't if I were in your position. I hope to stay somebody that you can turn to whenever you need somebody to talk to, but if you choose him, that's fine Tina.

I need to get something off my chest, Tina. Over the last few days, I have noticed some people acting suspicious,walking around the shops in London. I just needed to tell somebody in case something happened to me. I feel that somebody has been following me around.

Wishing you well.
Love always,
Achilles x

P.S. I really am sorry, Tina x