Chapter seven:

Jacob's POV

" Newt! Tina! Come and have lunch"

"o-oh" They are kissing! "sorry!"

"er, Jacob" Newt said, coming out of the kiss, and looking towards me, face red.

"yes, Newt?"

" We are going out for lunch," he looked at Tina "if you- you want to I mean, Tina." he's so awkward! But he's my best friend, and I couldn't live without him.

"I'd love to, Newt" she smiled a huge smile. Yes!

"Right, well, I'll leave you to it, then." I said, grinning. Finally, their first date!

Tina's POV

Newt just asked me on a date! And he wants me to meet his parents!
The last few days have been the best and worst days of my life. Best because I have the best beau in the world, and worst because of losing Credence again and of course darling Queenie my sister forever.
I am a bit nervous for this date. I have only been on a few dates with Achilles but never with somebody I love so so much, but still am awkward around.
I am so so happy though! I have somebody who loves me and cares for me, and Queenie said (before the spellbound article) " Newt's perfect for you, he's the other half to your soul, you can't go on like this forever , you need to tell him how you feel and get together before I force you, Teenie. He's exactly who I'd want for my big sister, especially seeing how much you love him when you've only just met. "
I brushed her thoughts off at the time because I didn't like her constantly telling me I loved him when I thought it was ridiculous; there was no way I could love someone who I had only known a few days, but she was right.

Uhhhhhhh, I miss Queenie, she always understood me and knew what was best for me. I wish I'd never stopped her from seeing Jacob. She supported my love for Newt and even threatened to trip me up so I'd fall into his arms, making my face and his touch. She was really into us becoming a couple. I'm sure if she was her old self and she was here she would be cheering at us and buying me wedding dresses and baby clothes!

Newt's Diary

I came out of the case after checking on the few animals there to Tina crying silently sitting on the bottom step.

" Tina. "

" Newt" she started full on sobbing and I stood shocked for one moment then went over to her and pulled her into my arms.

" why are you-- I mean what's wrong Tina? I really want to help you"

" Qu--eenie it's Queenie-- I .. Miss her"

"I'm sorry, so sorry"

" it isn't your fault"

" I hope it isnt"

" it's not Newt" she sighed.

" we'll get her back. She must miss you so much Tina"

" how can you be so sure? "

" I'm not. but I'm hoping "I  said in what I hoped was a kind and sad voice.  " sorry Tina"

" I'm meant to be the strong one" she said forcing the tears away by rubbing her eyes with her hands and forcing her mouth shut, in order to stop the sobbing.

" you are, Tina. You are very strong. "

" I shouldn't cry"

" yes you should"

"Why?" She said raising an eyebrow and tilted her head on one side like she did the night we met.

" you are allowed to cry, Tina. It's a necessary thing and at the moment quite a likely and natural process. You need it Tina. don't bottle it all up"