Chapter two:

As Newt let Thunder in I was standing where he left me, annoyed and upset. I so needed that kiss.
" it's for you, Tina. " he said stuttering. His face was extremely red, and he couldn't quite meet my eyes with his emerald ones.
after he passed it to me, I hastily unfolded the paper.

Dear Tina, (it said)
Thank you for telling me your feelings, however, I too am in London so if you wish to continue our relationship or friendship, I am on my way over to you now and we can catch up, and lift up from where we left off, if you like, Porpentina.

Your boyfriend,
Achilles xxxxxxxxxx <3

How I hate the name Porpentina!! He never considers my feelings! what am I going to do? He's coming here, and he'll think I cheated on him! Although, I admit, perhaps I almost did cheat on him.

" what's wrong, Tina? " clearly he had seen the anger, fear and annoyance in my face.

" I.... Achilles is coming here. " I said in a dry low tone.

" Tolliver? " he asked.

" yes. "

" I thought he was in New York?! "

" so did I. But he said here that he's on his way! How can I stop him?. "

" I thought he he wasn't your boyfriend anymore? "

" well I guess not officially. "

He raised his eyebrows, " what..? "

" I only just sent the letter breaking up with him. "

" oh"

" so, Newt, what do we do? "

" I .... I don't know, Tina. Does he make you happy? Because if he does I will willingly let you... Be with him seeing as distance is no longer a problem"

" no! He-" I was cut off by a knock at the door.

Newt sped off to answer it, before I could assure him Achilles wasn't the one who makes me happy, you are. You are, Newt. It has always been you, Newt. Ever since we met.

Achilles entered the room saying, " thank you for your hospitality, Mr-? "

" Scamander " he answered

" Mr scamander. Porpentina! " He said noticing me. Grrr I hate that name!!

He rushed up to me and hugged me. I however stood still and grumpy, " what's wrong, Porpentina? " Oh dear, Newt looks so unhappy!

" I told you not to call me that, Tolliver. " I emphasised his surname.

" what's gotten into you Tina? I thought we were dating! "

" even if we were dating, I hate that name. "

" I didn't think you were truly serious about breaking up with me, Tina. I thought it was only because of the distance? "

" you thought wrong, Tolliver" I said, somewhat harshly. " please leave me be, Achilles. " I said calming down. " I have made my decision and I would prefer if we stayed only colleagues, Tolliver. "

He opened his mouth to respond but I said, " it's almost 10, goodnight Tolliver"

" Tina... Please. "

" goodnight" I repeated.

" Tina please, I- I love you" that was the first time I had heard him say that. Oh gosh, Newt looks like he's about to kill him! He's clenching his fists.

" you heard her, " he muttered. " she wants you to leave, and what she wants she's bound to get one way or another. I hope she doesn't resort to arresting you for some silly, made up crime, Tolliver. Besides this is my house and I'm asking you to leave so that we can all get some sleep, and Tina clearly isn't very happy by you so please leave her alone, or you'll- you'll have me to deal with too" wow,where did all that come from? Honestly, I'm only slightly affected by his words, I mean I know he means well, and there was a twinkle in his emerald eyes when he said that about arresting.

" what are you on about, Mr Scamander?! are you two dating behind my back?!? " he was getting very angry now. He turned angrily towards me " Tina! I will hurt you and kill him if you have been cheating on me, I mean it Tina! "

Before I could answer, Newt shouted " you leave her alone now! Nothing has happened between us that would count as cheating! and if you dare hurt her, well let's say you'll know the true meaning of 'hurt', Tolliver"

Tolliver looked shocked but I was even more shocked.
what was Newt thinking?! Tolliver is a well trained auror! He might really hurt him! But, wow, Newt really does care about me!

" now get out! " Newt said.

Hastily, Tolliver stole an angry death glance at me and shot out the house slamming the door loudly behind him. " this is not over, Tina! "

I turned to Newt only slightly angry, but mainly impressed and admiring, however couldn't stop myself from saying " what was that all about Newt! You didn't need to get so angry at him! "

" I'm sorry " he said taken aback. " I'll just go then"

" no! Wait Newt. Please? "

He looked at me enquiringly.

" thank you for standing up to me, Newt. "And I stepped closer. " where were we? "

" um, " he said embarrassed, and looked down at the floor.

I went right up to him and put my hands gently on his arms.

He looked up, and I could feel him shaking.

I leant in hoping he would close the gap, and he did.

I could never have imagined that kissing Newt would feel like this, it is the most amazing feeling. My arms are around him and he has one arm around me and the other on my shoulder. The kiss probably only lasted half a minute at most but it felt like a lifetime.

When I pulled away I could keep it in no longer. " I love you, Newt Scamander. "

" you...? " he seemed in shock. " I love you , Newt. " we were in a loose embrace. I took my left arm off his back and found his hand and held it. " you.. You... Love me? What about Tolliver? "

"Does this answer your question?" I kissed him again.

" mmmm" he hummed. " I - I love you too, Tina"

We fell on the couch (A/N I have to talk American) kissing for the 3rd time.

" Tina... " he whispered looking into my eyes, then he drifted off to sleep, his arms around me. I closed my eyes. He loves me!