Chapter four:

Suddenly, we heard a flapping of wings, and a grey owl appeared.
It flew towards us and landed on the banisters. Newt went to take the letter from the bird but called out with a cry of pain and dropped the letter on the floor— the owl had bitten him.

" you ok, Newt?! " I asked worried.

" fine" he said " I've received worse bites than this"

" you sure? " I said bending down to pick up the letter at precisely the same moment as him.

" ow! " we both cried out; we had bumped heads.

" I'm sorry Newt! "

" no, I'm sorry Tina"

We both had a hand on our heads where we had bumped heads.
I let him pick up the letter, but I let out a small giggle.

Dear Newt,   I read over his shoulder.
something terrible has happened. Grindelwald, along with Credence, have been spotted in London. I'm sorry to inform you that an auror, name of Achilles Tolliver, has been killed by the obscurus.     I let out a gasp.  He's dead?! Credence killed him?!
Tell Miss Goldstein that there was no sign of her sister.
Meet me ASAP by Big Ben. You can bring Miss Goldstein if you wish.

Albus Dumbledore 

P.S. the bird bites. Well, that's a bit late, Dumbledore!

"I'm sorry Tina." I heard Newt say " I know you liked him "

" who? Tolliver? Yes I liked him, like being the key word. How many times do I have to tell you! I love you!  I love you, Newt. Yes I am shocked that an old friend of mine has been killed, but I am more worried about Credence and Queenie. "

He blushed as I spoke, " well, I uh... I better quickly feed the kelpie, then go to Big Ben, you coming? "

" Yes I'm coming, Newt"

He smiled at me. " and I love you too Tina" he said. I smiled and looked at him before I reached for his hand and took it. He led me over to a big lake. How does that fit in here?

He took off his overcoat, which he had been wearing since yesterday, and said " can you pass me that bucket please Tina? "

" here you are" I gave it to him.

" thanks"

" where's the kelpie? "

" he's in the lake somewhere, he needs some ointment on his neck, because he's got a wound there. Won't be long. "

  He left the bucket and a tube of cream on the edge of the lake, and jumped into the water.

" Newt! " I called, scared.

Suddenly, a green creature, very big, shot out of the water, Newt clinging onto it for dear life and I was soaked by a huge splash created by the kelpie.

I gasped but then laughed.

Newt looked at me. He was grinning a huge grin.

"There you are, there you are" he said " mommy's here" aww I love him! the kelpie came to a stop.

" can you pass me that ointment tube, Tina? " he called from the kelpie's back.

I rushed towards it, picked it up and held it out to him.

" thanks, Teen" he blushed bright red " Tina, Tina I meant"

" don't worry" I said. " well actually if Queenie wasn't... Well wasn't you know where, I wouldn't mind you calling me that, honestly. " thinking about Queenie I frowned.