Surprise...

Soraya walked like a model to the company's lobby. Her blazer hanging on her left arm and her right hand holding her precious bag. She walks like she's in a runway making the employees stare at her with an awe at the same time with curiousity.

"Hi. Is your boss in?" She casually asked the receptionist.

"M-ma'am?" It's like the girl just woke up that made Soraya raise her right brow.

"Your boss? Aiden Jaze?" She repeated.

"Oh- yes ma'am. But do you have an appointment po?"

She creased her forehead. Appointment? Do I need one?

"Actually I don't have. Can you just let me enter? I'm so pagod na from the flight. I don't have enough sleep. I just wanna surprise him, I can't wait for tonight."

"S-sorry ma'am but I can't do that-" She cuts the employee by raising her hand.

"Alright. I'm his wife and I just can't call him coz I wanna surprise him. That enough?"

"W-wife?" The receptionist's eyes widened same with the other employees around.

Soraya tightly closed her eyes, her patience fading away. She has a short temper and she felt like exploding any second now.

"Ma'am Soraya!" She turned her head quickly when she instantly recognize the voice.

"Thank God! Shiela please I'm about to explode!"

Shiela eyed the other employees before assisting Soraya. She can still hear the receptionist apologizing even if she already turned her back.

"Sure ka, andito siya sa loob?" Soraya whispered to Shiela.

"Yes ma'am! Actually po he made me buy his lunch. Here po ma'am." She reached the paper bag Shiela is handing.

"Alright. Thank you, Shiela." She smiled to Shiela and signaled her that she'll enter na.

"Wait ma'am do you want me to buy your food din? I can go-" She cuts her and just shake her head and smile again.

She turned the knob and walks in quietly, I can have him as my lunch. She mentally replied when she got in.

As usual her husband is not looking. Eyes focus on those papers he's signing and reviewing. Ugh.

"Hey handsome.." She flirtily calls his attention.

Aiden looks up to her and as if everything is in slowmo, she got mesmerized by her husband.

"Soraya." He dropped his pen and lean on his chair.

She was about to smile and run to her husband when she remembered her encounter with the receptionist a while ago.

"Wait. It seems that your employees, especially your receptionist, don't know me huh?" She crossed her arms and raise her eyebrow.

"Love, you're the one who insisted this, remember?" Aiden also crossed his arms mimicking her gestures.

"Fair enough. BUT hindi ba nila alam na may asawa ka na?!"

"As far as I can remember they do know."

She was about to say something again when Aiden shush her. Aiden Jaze the only person who can shut her up.

"It's been fvckng 7 months since we got to see each other. Don't you miss me, wife?"

"I DO! COME HERE AND HUG ME!" Soraya being Soraya.

"No, you come here, Mrs. Pangilinan." Aiden push himself with the chair to have enough space between him and the table.

Soraya can't hide her smile and runs to where her husband is. She sat on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much, Love." She mumbles while her face is buried between his neck and shoulder.

"I missed you too. Damn much." He snaked his hand on her waist and pulled her closer, tighter. "Did you lock the door?" He whispered.

"Of course." She smiled sexily and licks his neck.

" She smiled sexily and licks his neck