Still Into Her (IF original version)

Donny

I'll be attending the Guillermo awards night tonight. I'm so excited for I am going to receive another blessing. But I also feel scared and nervous because I might bumped to Kisses. We might see each other again after a year of not seeing each other.

I'm so happy for her, I'm so proud that I want her to know but I don't know if this is the right time for us. Hindi ko alam kung pwede na ba.

I'm with my dad and mom of course. We're in our designated seats and just waiting for the announcement. I'm looking around looking for her but I can't find her. Until I heard her name being announced.

"Kisses Delavin!" I heard the claps and cheers from the right corner.

There she is... She really is the epitome of beauty and serene. She can really make me smile automatically. I feel so proud... I cheered for her, even mom and dad did. Alam ko naman di niya maririnig pero sobrang proud ko lang talaga for her. I'm more proud of her than to myself.

Until I saw a guy leading her, holding her hand, assisting her going to stage. I want to be in his position. I know walang anything sa kanila, they're just a loveteam, nothing more, nothing less. That's what they both said in an interview and I feel so much relief when they cleared their real status. The guy is in a relationship to a non-showbiz girl and Kisses... She's still single.

Thinking about that now made me smile. I think I still have a chance.

"Donny, what's with that smile?" My mom asked me with a teasing smile.

"Nothing mom..." sagot ko na lang habang mas lumawak pa yung ngiti ko.

My eyes were fixated to Kisses while she's saying her thank you speech. Bat ba sobrang ganda niya? Yung gandang di nakakasawa. The thing is she's not just beautiful outside but also inside. She has a pure heart that matches her innocent and angel-like face.

I really love listening to her. Until now, she still has that effect on me. She can still make me lost to the real world. And just think about the reel world I created for us. I'm still into her... That's a fact and no one can change it.

She's done with her speech and the guy fetch her, assisting her again from going down. I was that guy before. I feel so jealous, though I know he's just being gentleman.

"Donny!" My mom nudged me.

"Sorry..." I whispered as I stood up and walked through the stage.

Di ko namalayan tinawag na pala pangalan ko. Kisses effect. And I'm proud of it.

As I stood on the stage and looked at the crowd, I smiled. I looked at her first before starting to say my thank you speech. While talking I'm scanning the whole crowd. I don't want to fixate my eyes only to Kisses baka mawala na naman ako sa sarili.

But... nagkukusa talaga ang mga mata ko at bumabalik talaga sa kanya. Muntik pa akong mapatigil sa pagsasalita nung nasalubong ko yung tingin niya. Buti na lang nakabawi ako agad.

From then, di ko na tinaggal ang tingin sa kanya. She did the same. We're just staring at each other while I'm still talking when she suddenly smiled at me. Sakto namang natapos ko na yung pasasalamat ko at bumaba na ako sa stage.

When I was on our seat, tinignan ko yung pwesto nila Kisses and I saw them excusing theirselves already and saying goodbye to their seatmates (parang classmates lang haha✌) I looked at mom and dad, they got my message so tumayo na rin kami.

*parking*

Kisses turned her head and looked for someone. After seconds of scanning the whole parking area, she saw the guy she's been looking for that turns out to be staring at her.

Donny blinked twice when he realized Kisses is also looking at him. He was about to look away but Kisses suddenly smiled at him.

"Is this it?" Donny thought.

He turned to his parents at nagpaalam saglit. Then he made his way to where Kisses is.

"Kisses..." he softly called her.

"Donny..." Kisses responded as her smile gets wider.

Donny can't control himself anymore that he pulled Kisses for a tight hug.

"I missed you everyday, Kisses..." he whispered near her ear.

"I missed you too, Donny..." Kisses whispered back as she hugged Donny back.

"Okay na ba? Pwede na ba? Coz Kisses this heart is still into you." Donny said as if begging.

Kisses pushed him a little bit so she can see his face. She held his face with both of her hands and smiled sweetly to him.

"Pwede na, Donny."

At doon tuluyang bumuhos ang matagal nilang kinimkim na luha. But right now it's just tears of joy and relief.

---

A/N:

Pagtyagaan muna ito haha. Isa pa itong matagal na ding natengga😂.