Vlog #9

Donny

"Hi guys! So I'm here in my mancave right now. It's 10:00 in the evening. Usually I come here to exercise at this hour and now I decided to vlog it. We have a special guest, though we're not physically together, I'm going to video call her para sabay kami mag exercise."

I arranged the camera in an angle where it can see my phone and me.

"Oh actually she's going to do some yoga and me, just my usual exercise."

I went out of the frame to get my towel and water bottle. Put it near the camera para madali na lang later.

"Okay guys I'm gonna call her now."

I decided to message her first if she's ready na.

Me: ready na love?

Her: yes love. Call ka na.

I pressed the video call button quickly. Wave my hand as soon as she answered it.

"Hi love-" damn! my girlfriend is so sexy!

"Hellooo!" She waved her hand and smiled.

"Love, mukhang ayaw ko nang ipakita ka sakanila." I slight pouted.

"Huh? Why?? Di ba okay ang suot ko? Pang yoga kaya ito."

"No love, that's not it. Ang sexy mo kasi." I tried to avert my eyes kahit di naman talaga kami nagkatitigan.

I heard her laugh kaya napatingin na lang ulit ako sakanya.

"Love, you're cute." She said while laughing.

I got carried away by her laugh kaya natatawa na rin ako. Watching her laugh, hearing her giggles, that's what makes me feel soft. I felt like my heart is a butter melting slowly.

"Fine. I should be a proud boyfriend anyway." Binaba ko muna ang phone ko at kinuha ang camera.

"Guys meet my queen. I know you guys know her already but I'm being a proud boyfriend now. Ang sexy at ang ganda diba? Akin yan." I smiled and wink at her while filming her.

She gave me a shy smile, wave her hand to the camera and utter her greetings. She did all that while slightly blushing.

"Cute." I whispered.

After that binalik ko yung camera sa pwesto nito kanina. I started to do my usual warm ups. I looked at Kirsten and she's starting to do a yoga pose I-don't-know-what-it's-called.

Damn Donny you can't be distracted.

"Love, by the way, tulog na sina tita?" Instead I just asked some questions.

"Yeah. They fell asleep early. How about sina tita Maricel?" She tried to glance at me through the phone.

"Yeah.. Daddy said hi by the way. He's teasing me again about the toast."

"Si tito talaga." She giggled while trying to perfect her posture.

"But love, si daddy din minsan he's asking me about it." She suddenly said.

Dun din naman ako napatawa. Tito and daddy, sila talaga yung nagpupush about the toast. He wanted us engage the soonest. They're so excited. I am too. Tho I respect Kirsten. Alam naman nila yun and they understand it, they're just really teasing us.

I glance at her from time to time while exercising. She's so focus on her yoga, she's really serious. She's so adorable.

"Love, baka nakalimutan mo nagvavlog ka." Paalala niya. She's not looking at me but I guess she sensed it. Sorry love, I'm so inlove.

"Right." I laughed and took a glance to the camera's direction.

"I'll take a minute to rest. I'm going to film you." I said to Kirsten.

"Huh? W-wait.."

Wala siyang nagawa since nakatutok na sakanya yung cam. She was slightly conscious nung una but eventually forgot and nagfocus na ulit sa yoga niya. I was just watching her while filming her. I even forgot about my own exercise until she decided to drink water.

"Antonio, you didn't do your exercise na." She eyed me while getting her water bottle.

I just chuckled and put the camera onto it's original place.

"I'll finish it now. I enjoyed filming you. You're so adorably sexy."

"May ganun? Pauso ka talaga, Antonio." She playfully rolled her eyes. I smiled at her and wink.

"It's true. I'm falling deeper each day. You amaze me everyday, my love."

She was staring at me with those beautiful expressive eyes. Can't help but melt again.

"I love you.." She suddenly whispered but enough for me to hear.

"I love you too. Mahal na mahal, Kirsten."

I don't know how we ended the vlog that night. We forgot about yoga and exercise. We just talked and said sweet things to each other. That was one of our softest night. I just remembered how she said good night and I love you. How she pretended hugging me and some flying kisses.

---

It's been a while!!! I'm so happy I got to publish one. So motivated to write with all the ayudas given to us. DonKiss pa rin! DONKISS ENDGAME! ✊🏼