Almost Not

DONNY

Almost 2 years of not talking to Kisses frustrates me. We see each other in some occassions but we don't really get the chance to interact.

Yeah, we're civil, that's what she call it. Did she already end our friendship? Without even really talking and explaining our sides?

I know I'm really the one to be blame, but I don't also want this set-up! The loveteam ends but not our friendship, at least that's what I thought.

She's not replying to any of my texts, not even answering my calls. She didn't block me, obviously coz I can still call her but why not return my texts or answer my calls? All I know is she's doing this for a reason. A reason I should also know.

But what frustrates me more is that I thought I made her feel it. I didn't directly told her but I did through my actions. I hope she realized that I only did those to her, only to her.

Did you felt it, Kirsten?

KISSES

I don't know why I'm ignoring his texts and calls. The only thing we should avoid is to be seen together in public. That's what they told us. But I don't know why I'm doing this.... ignoring him....completely....

"Maybe you know, you wouldn't just admit it." Says the other side of my mind.

Maybe. Maybe I just really took what they told us seriously that even replying to him scares me that someone might knew. What if... what if I lost my phone? That's it. That's why. Yes.

"Yeah, dear Kisses, convince yourself. I'll just tell you the reason. You're just guarding your heart, dear." Part of me rebutted again.

No I'm not! Besides, now, there is no reason to talk to him, we aren't love team anymore, we don't have any projects or script to be a topic on our convos anymore!

"That's why you're scared. You're scared you two will get the chance to talk about something you never really talked about. Something like maybe he's feelings for you, or your feelings for him."

No!!! He doesn't like me at all! He's just that really caring, sweet and gentleman. Don't get that anything more than that. We're just friends!

"Really? You didn't even deny that you have feelings for him. And why not reply to his texts or answer his calls? You're friends right?"

I---I don't know... Does he consider me still his friend after ignoring him for 2 years?

Do you still Donny?

I was distracted by my phone, ringing. I peep on who's calling and I saw my Ate KC's name so I immediately slides to the answer button.

"Hello Ate KC, I miss you.."

"Hello Kisses... Miss you too, baby girl."

"Wait! Ate you're in the Philippines right now, right?!" I excitedly and stupidly asked for an obvious answer. She's using her local number!

"Yes. But listen to me first okay? I have something really important to tell you."

"Okay, I'm listening ate"

"Okay, so I decided to go home cause..... I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!" She shouted with joy so obvious in her voice.

"OMG ATE! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

I am genuinely happy for my ate KC cause I've been always praying that she'll find her true happiness and find the right guy for her. And now it's finally happening! She's getting married!