Sun and Moon

In Earth, when the sun meets the moon, something quite magical happens, in the shape of a solar eclipse.

In Platum, when their sun and moon meets, something magical also happens but in the shape of LOVE.

Donny

Kisses. She's my Sun. Why? The sun holds the title as the biggest star. I consider her a star, the biggest star and the brightest among all.

When she's near, my world suddenly lights up. She has a distinct energy that I would always search for. She makes me smile, laugh and feel giddy everytime we interact. When she's smiling and laughing, I'll smile, I'll laugh with her. When she's excited, I'll feel excited too. When she's sad, my heart aches. Inshort, she's my happiness.

They always ask me, what is love? Or when do you know you're inlove? And I always give answers. Until this question came up.

"Have you ever been inlove?"

I answered "just infatuated". But honestly thinking about it right now, how can you even answer a question like when do you know you're inlove? When you didn't even felt it? Or the question what is love? Love has many different types but I just realized I answered it thinking about a romantic love.

Now, after not seeing my sun, maybe I can answer that question confidently. I realized many things when our paths are not crossing anymore. I would always search for her presence. Eventhough I am full aware that we're not a 'loveteam' anymore, my mind just automatically searches for her.

I watched her shows and secretly cheers for her. Even broadcasted how proud am I to her. I hope it reached her, I hope she can feel it because I....

I can see her even if I close my eyes. I can hear her voice even if I cover my ears.

"I--- I miss you so bad, my Sun..."

Kisses

Donny. I consider him as my Moon. He became my light when I was caged in the dark. He was on the right timing when everything was dark.

He always cheers me up, he would also tell me how proud he is in every achievement I get and even if he's part of the achievement or just a random "proud of you". He never fails. When we compete for games, I know he always finds way just to let me win. I always see a glimpse of frown on his face everytime I lose a game to him.

Sometimes it doesn't show how much I appreciate every little things he's doing. I'm just so afraid because of the people around us. But truth is I would always tell him how thankful I was. That's what people around us don't know. Truth that only us knew.

Now that our paths went different ways, I realized one thing. I would never get to experience that anymore. How he pampers me, how he cheers for me, and most especially him....him doing it... Just thinking about it now, wanna makes me cry.

Article: "I'm super proud of her..." Donny Pangilinan to his former loveteam Kisses Delavin...

Reading this article, watching the interview, made me remember something. A promise.

Even if we're in different place, I can always feel him. Supporting me, watching me. Just like the moon, miles apart but still lights up the dark night.

He never wants to leave me neither I want to leave him. We just need to for our own growth. Just like the sun and moon, whenever they meet they need to separate again because it needs to.

"I'll see you once again, my Moon..."

---

Under the same sky, hearts are still connected. The sun and moon meets every year. Let's look forward to 2020.

---

A/N:

I changed the title to "Shots of Love" kasi simula ngayon may mga ipapublish akong hindi pasok sa futuristic.😊