Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

A/N:

This is more like a DKbaby story haha.

DK

"Where do broken hearts go?"

I've been wondering... My heart feels so broken right now. Not because of a guy but because of my parents. I feel like they're drifting away from each other.

Our home feels like not home anymore. Our memories that was my go to whenever I feel bad is not helping anymore. It just adds pain to my heart.

Oh by the way, hi! I'm DK, Donielle Kirstonette. Sorry for not introducing myself from the start.

I'm looking for a place where I can think straight, I can think right, I can think peacefully. Where I can't feel any negative energy. I want to be the positive and cheerful girl I am before. Gusto ko na bumalik sa dati.

I'm trying to search a perfect place in the internet when suddenly something pops up, it's like an ad. What the heck! What if this is a virus?! I was about to click the x button but something caught my attention.
-----
"Where do broken hearts go?"

"PLATUM!"

GO TO www.donkissplatum7.com
-----
Is this legit? Or just really a virus? Should I check it? Whatever! I closed my eyes then clicked the link. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a paradise. Yes! A paradise! The picture is so beautiful! Is this really real?!

"OMG! I should really check this!"

I clicked the "more" button to see if the pictures aren't edited. And it's not! It's real! There are also many reviews and it's all positive.

I read the description. It says that it's owned by a married couple named Donato and Kirsten. Wow! It sounds just like my name haha. What a coincidence.

After reading the whole descriptions and instuctions how to reserve for a room, I immediately contacted them and reserved a room for myself. I felt excited. The place is not that natural, it's all artificial but it feels all natural.

From the white sand and the man-made sea. (Note: This is just my imagination haha) To the beautiful and serene garden full of flowers. I can't wait to see all of that in person.

I just got here at Platum. I'm at the entrance and I can see beauty already. This is what I've been dreaming. This is what I want.

I was waiting for the married couple coz the told me to wait for them so that they can tour me for a bit.

I was busy looking around when I saw a couple walking towards me. The guy is so tall and handsome, and the girl is so beautiful. She's smiling from ear to ear. She looks like an angel. How old are they again? Why do they look so young, like a teenage couple.

"Hello..." the girl that I'm betting it's Kirsten greeted me first.

"Welcome to Platum!" the guy, Donato, exclaimed and smiled.

"You're DK right?" Kirsten asked me and nudged her husband to take my buggage.

"Thank you.." I respectfully thank him and look at Kirsten and noded my head a little.

"Come. Don't be shy." Kirsten held my arm and leads me the way.

She's telling me the history of "Platum". That turns out it also involves their lovestory.

After hearing her stories while touring me, all I can say is "wow!" They've been through a lot. They almost didn't end up together. But love really is powerful that it overpowers their misunderstandings and problems.