IF

Donny

I'll be attending the Guillermo awards night tonight. I'm so excited for I am going to receive another blessing. But I also feel scared and nervous because I might bumped into her. We might see each other again after a year of not seeing each other.

I'm so happy for her, I'm so proud that I want her to know but it's not appropriate anymore. And I think she doesn't even want to hear it from me anymore.

I'm with my dad and mom of course. We're in our designated seats and just waiting for the announcement. I'm looking around looking for her but I can't find her. Until I heard her name being announced.

"Kisses Delavin!" I heard the claps and cheers from the right corner.

There she is... She really is the epitome of beauty and serene. She can really make me smile automatically. I feel so proud... I cheered for her quietly.

Until I saw a guy leading her, holding her hand, assisting her going to stage. I should be that guy, I should be the one taking care of her...

If only I did what I want to do from the past year. If only I fought for my right. If only I fought for her... If only.....

"Donny are you okay?" My mom asked me. She maybe heard my sigh.

"Yes, I am mom. I just feel nervous."

"Why? You already did this a year ago.."

Yeah... I did this...with her by my side. I did this with her.

I didn't answer my mom's question and just focused on Kisses' thank you speech. I really love listening to her. I always love staring at her while she's talking. I don't know how I still understand what she's talking about while I'm lost staring at her.

Until now, she still has that effect on me. She can still make me lost to the real world. And just think about the reel world I created for us.

She's done with her speech and the guy fetch her, assisting her again from going down. I was that guy before. I feel so jealous, I want to be that guy again.

If only i manned up enough then I should be the one who's with her tonight.

Regrets are fulfilling my mind that I didn't heard my name.

"Donny!" My mom nudged me.

"Sorry..." I whispered as I stood up and walked through the stage.

I know she saw me, their seats are the nearest to the stairs to go up the stage.
I wanna look back at her but I need to receive my award first.

As I stood on the stage and looked at the crowd, I smiled. This is another blessing I should at least make them feel I'm happy.

I looked at her first before starting my thank you speech. She's so happy talking to that guy. She's happy that's the most important thing for me.

I almost lost myself again because of staring at her laughing because the guy maybe made a joke. It's so easy to make her laugh, that's one of the little things I love about her.

Almost because she looked back at me. She seemed shocked but immediately composed herself and smiled a bit and nods her head before looking away.

Atleast she smiled. That's enough for me. That's enough for now...

-----

A/N:

Next time yung Second Chance • 2

Ito muna dahil mapanakit ngayong araw hahaha.
Hindi sana ganito yung ending pero ang sakit sa puso yung nangyari ngayon eh 😂. Pero proud pa rin ako kay Donny💖.