Saving him 2

~ smut

_______________________________________

Your POV

Hannibal and you talked for hours. You were trying to understand everything he said from his perspective, but you decided that he should be getting on his way after a few weeks and not get you involved anymore.
You felt sad about it, but he needs to make his escape now when the police don't know where he is or where he's headed.

"Tomorrow I'll run to the store to get you some clothes and stuff okay." You said while redoing his bandages.
"Thank you, again, for doing this."
"I don't want to know where are you going so don't tell me. Write me everything you need on this list." You said and gave him a sticky note. You don't want to know but if he's going somewhere cold, shorts wouldn't do him much.
"I have a plan, don't worry, I won't need much...and I'll make sure to repay you."
"Yeah..."

~6 months later~

After Hannibal left off, you felt miserable for the longest time. Even though your paintings were selling pretty well and the clients were happy, you couldn't stop thinking about him.
You needed time to process everything and figure out the inner fight that you lead with yourself.
You knew that Hannibal would never hurt you but him being a killer didn't sit right with you.
You decided to relax in a nice bath a treat yourself this late evening.
Throwing in the bathtub some bath salts and nice herb mix from your local farmer's market.
Sinking in and feeling warm water soothe every nerve of your body.
A loud bang brought you back to reality.

You wrapped a towel around you and took your baseball bat, ready for defending yourself.
A shadow flicked outside of the window.
The door opened and you dropped your bat instantly.
Hannibal.
He stood in the doorway putting down his bag.
Without a doubt, you jumped into his arms.
"I missed you. I needed to go back as soon as I got rid of them." He said bringing your face closer.
"I missed you more." And with that, you kissed him.
He threw away the towel while you unbuttoned his shirt. Kicking the door shut leading you to to the bedroom.

He pushed you on the bed removing his shoes and trousers with a hungry look in his eyes. Situating himself between your legs. His hands traveled across your chest teasing you, moving further down.
Suddenly he started tracing small circles around your clit, before flattening it against you. He sucks on your clit, watching you throw your head back against your pillow. His movements became quicker, adding pressure as he groaned against your clit. Your grip on his hair tightens as Hannibal pushes one of his fingers past your entrance.
Hannibal continues to pay attention to your clit whilst pumping his fingers in and out of you.
The subtle vibrations mingling with the teasing of his tongue, pushing you over the edge. Your cum coated Hannibals' fingers. He eases his out of you, bringing them to his mouth. He pushes his tongue past your entrance, lapping up the last of your release. You whine out at the contact, overstimulated.

"Hannibal please just fuck me," Hannibal smirks at you. He continues to tease you, reveling at you squirming beneath his touch.
Slowly removing his boxer, revealing a big rock-hard cock dripping with precum ready to devour you to the fullest.
Hannibal moved the head of his cock against your entrance. You buck your hips, trying to get him inside of you.
"Patience, love."
Hannibal slowly slides his tip into your cunt. You grip at his shoulders as Hannibal buries his face into the crook of your neck, moaning into your skin whilst pushing deeper inside of you. You both moan as your hips meet. He set for a fast pace from the beginning. One hand on your hips, he pulled you closer. You pull him closer to you, your cunt squeezes his cock as he continued moving in and out of you.

Fastening his movements with every thrust.
Releasing a hot load of cum while you orgasmed again.
He gets of you and lays beside you. Both naked and exhausted but completely happy.
You snuggle closer to him.
"They won't expect me here. Would you like me to stay here?"
"Absolutely yes, I do."