ALL IN

~ Casino Royale AU
~ It will make more sense when you watch the movie (it's definitely on HBO GO)
~ Y/H/C = your hair color
~ Y/F/N = your fake name
~ Requested by VBradford
                                         thank you  <333

_______________________________________

Your PoV

You stepped out of the car the sunshine hitting your eyes making you closed them.
Oh, how I love Miami. You sighed in content.
The Secret Service elected you to accompany Mr. Bond to Montenegro and help him win the game at Casino Royale.
Although you knew that Mr. Bond was an exceptional player, you were advised to keep him down and hopefully away from problems.
The usually cool Miami breeze that you found always so refreshing was stained with the disgusting smell of rotten flesh.

M and Bond were already at the scene. You swung by but you kept your distance.
Bond knew you from before but the decided cooperation and partnership was, at least to him, still unknown.
You two locked eyes when he swiftly disappeared from the beach.
"I rely on you Y/N." Said M as you joined her analyzing the disturbing view.
"And I'm grateful for it."
You stood there watching the people from forensics removing the corpse.
"Just remember, that you can't let this mission fail... by any circumstances."
She gave you the mom look and followed Bond.

Is he working for her or is it the other way around? Because so far everything he does, right or wrong, is beautifully overlooked.
This thing always bugged you. Since the first day working for M, you haven't yet seen him facing the consequences of his actions.
And after an excessive amount of paperwork, you finally got on the train to Montenegro.

He sat at one of the tables in the dining car, browsing the menu, not seem present.
M informed you about the relationship between the dead woman at the beach and Bond.
That wasn't anything new though.
"May I join you, Mr. Bond?" You asked with a devilish smile.
"James, please." He gestured at the empty seat in front of him.
"It's been a while, Y/N."
"Indeed."

"What are you having?"
"I'm not sure yet, but for starters, how about some answers?" He said, causing your smile to fade.
"What could I possibly know that you don't."
You knew everything and everyone. But he didn't notice that. It drove you up the wall that he would always get kudos for messes that you as a power breaker had to clean up after him.

"Don't tell you're not even slightly curious about the source of the money for the game. Because last time I checked, 10 million dollars was a fortune."
He leaned over the table to be closer to you. Making this whole conversation way more...intimate.
"It's mine. But now yours, well at least until you put it in as an entry fee."
You said like it was nothing, shifting the attention back to the menu.
"Hmm... I think you should try the Lamb Loin, had it last time and it was delicious." Putting the menu down, you swiftly left the wagon.

Your night was peaceful so when you found yourself with James in the car on the way to Casino you felt at ease.
However, the same thing couldn't be said about him.
He was sitting next to you lost in the file containing information about your disguise.
"Apparently, we are a married couple that has been through thick and thin together."
"Go on." You encouraged him.
"Hmm...I guess we'll be living in a very luxurious suite."
He grinned and looked at you.
"There better be two rooms." You said, intentionally bringing down his suggestion.
"You're not my type anyway." He mumbled coldly, but you could sense his hurt ego.

The ride was then pretty calm although you couldn't help all the "wows" coming out of your mouth when you were nearing the Casino.
It was a magnificent building.
Bond helped you out of the car and offered you his arm.
Accepting it, you must admit that you two were a pretty convincing couple.