The new assistant

~ main character: Hannibal Lecter's dick

(Hannibal AU)

___________________________________________

Your PoV

You sat in the waiting room in Dr. Lecter's office. You shifted nervously as you checked your watch for the time.

Smoothing your skirt for what felthe like a hundredth time in the past ten minutes you heard distant voices near you. You tugged at it quickly to make it seem longer as it rode up your thighs.

"...same time next week?"

"Oh, yes, that would be wonderful-"

Two men appeared in the doorway. One of them, much shorter than the other, seemed to be crying. His eyes were all puffy and red. The taller one, presumably Dr. Lecter eyed you up swiftly as he walked his patient out of his office.

Suddenly you didn't know what to do. Quickly you turned your gaze locking it on your shoes. This man was obviously going through something and you didn't want to stare.

"I'll be seeing you then, Franklyn."

Franklyn muttered something in a low voice and left quickly.

"How may I help you?" Asked Dr. Lecter with a kind smile.

"I -uh, we spoke on the phone. I'm here regarding the position of your assistant?"

"Of course, Miss Y/L/N, come in." He said and let you in.

The office was spacious as you'd imagined. Tall shelves filled with books and studies. Every single piece of furniture and decor had been carefully picked to form this luxurious space.

You were taken aback by the ambience that you totally forgot yourself.

"Please take a seat."

You sat down as the room started to fill with awkward silence.

"I brought my letter of recommendation." You said as you handed him the envelope.

"The dean already told me about you."

He said with an amused yet understanding smile.

"Is that so." You chuckled as you felt your cheeks heating up.

Only now had you taken a good look at him. Your outfit suddenly felt too skimpy for a serious interview. Your awfully short skirt and a way too see-through shirt topped off with red lipstick sat right with you this morning, but now?

He looked at you like he was about to jump at you and eat you. Like you were some kind of piece of meat.

Not that you complained. He was looking smoking hot in his three-piece, smoothly shaved.

"But I'll be sure to read it." He cleared his throat before he continued. "I suppose you got startled by the scene that occurred earlier, am I right, Y/N?"

Even if he switched to first name base you wouldn't dare to do the same. You knew there was no point in trying to play it off.

"A little, yes."

"I just want to know that you are aware of the fact that this might happen again. I don't want to cause more distress to my patients."

"Yes, of course, I deeply apologize for my-"

"You got it."

"I'm sorry?"

"The internship, or whatever you want to call it. You got it."

You stared at him dumbfounded.

He got up and went over to his desk - you followed but a round table in the corner of the office caught your attention.