Final contract

~ light swearing
~ smut
AU - Polar
_______________________________________
Your POV

Leaving the company at such a young age was unusual, but you decided that you want something else from your life.
Not the money, power, or fast cars. You wanted to be free and live somewhat normally.
Sure, killing brought you a fair amount of joy, but not anymore.
Confident, you entered Mr. Blut's office, seeing Vivian lounging on the sofa.

"You wanted to see me?" You asked coldly.
"Yes, come here love." He licked his lips and patted on his lap.
Just seeing him made you sick. You sat on his lap, placing your hands on his shoulders.
"I've found the best final contract for you." He said smirking.
You were supposed to move to this small town, live a couple of weeks in a cabin prepared for you, and waited for your target.
Supposedly a man that owns the company hell load of money.
You immediately agreed.
Only this man's life was separating you from freedom.

You made yourself comfortable in your temporary home.
Looking outside of the window you saw a large man getting out of his car.
Holy shit, Duncan.
While you were just a small fish in the assassin business, he, on the other hand, was the superior.
There is no way he won't look through me. But I need at least try.
It was getting colder so you went outside to chop up some more wood.
No one told you that it's gonna be that rough. Bringing up the ax you let it fall on the log.
"Need a hand?" Said a strange voice.
You flinched and dropped the ax on your leg.
"Fuck!" You cursed and looked up at the stranger's face.
"Sorry, you alright?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." You chuckled nervously.
"I'm Duncan. I just moved into that cabin across the lake."
"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you."
"It's a pleasure." He said.
"I was wondering if you needed help with the wood."
"No, thank you. I don't want to bother you. I'll have just enough." Kind, and to your surprise, a genuine smile appeared on your face.
"Okay, let me know if you change your mind." And with that, he left.
You went inside, getting ready to go for a quick trip to town.

When you had everything you needed, you drove back to the house, seeing that the wood was chopped and neatly lined under the roof.
You turned around to see Duncan, leaning against the railing on the porch, smoking. He waved at you. You waved hesitantly back and got inside.
You bought new sets of lingerie just for fun. You couldn't even remember when you bought something cute just for yourself.
It was always, wear this, wear that, just for some sleazy piece of garbage to let down his guard so could kill him.

Looking in the mirror you felt sexy and seductive.
A loud knock on the door ruined your moment.
You mindlessly got the door.
"Umm...hi?" Said Duncan, standing at the entrance scanning your body.
You yelped and quickly grabbed your robe. Once covered you shifted your attention back to Duncan.
"Sorry about that, come on in." You blushed.
"You need anything? Oh, and thank you for the wood. I couldn't get a hold of it."
"Anytime."

As he said that you threw yourself at him, slamming him against the door, kissing him desperately.
His lips attack your neck leaving dark hickies. You thread your hands through his hair as his mouth works down to your breasts.
Duncan reaches around to unclasp your bra before throwing it somewhere in the living room. His mouth wraps around your nipple as it hardens in the cold air. He swirls his tongue around before nibbling slightly. His other hand was at your breast, kneading it and pinching your nipple. He turns his attention to your other breast, repeating the action. You shut your eyes throwing your head back.

His mouth leaves your nipple and begins making its way down your stomach. He fully removed your skimpy panties, leaving you exposed to him.
He purposefully ignores the place you want him most and starts placing kisses on the inside of your thighs. Dark bruises cover the inside of your legs.
He got on his knees, while you grabbed a full fist of hair tugging to bring him closer to your hot pussy.
Full of anticipation he stared to explore your folds with his tongue. Devouring you in the most lustful way possible.

Sucking on your clit and sliding his fingers inside of you, bringing you to the edge.
"Cum all over my fingers like a good girl you are."
"Please Duncan", you moan out and cum. Panting, he smirks.
He starts to unbutton his trousers, pulling them down along with his boxers. His cock hard and the tip glistening.

He rubs his cock up and down your folds, lubricating himself with your wetness. "Duncan, I need you inside me" you whine out.
In one thrust he enters you, filling you. You came just from this powerful move.
"Oh fuck daddy."
His dark eyes meet yours before he asks
"What did you just call me? Do it again, let everyone know that daddy can fuck your tight little cunt and no one else can."
His thrusts quicken and you close your eyes shut as his tip repeatedly hits your pleasure spot.
"Look at you, coming here to slaughter me, and now you're all over my dick."
You didn't pay attention to his little expose he just did. You couldn't form a single sentence right now.

Your moans fill the cabin walls and Duncan releases deep groans.
Your walls clenched down on his cock as his balls slapped against your ass. One hand moves to put your leg over his shoulder and the other hand goes down to your clit, stroking it.
"Ahh, I'm gonna cum again."
"Not yet, slut."
He slams in you hard. Reaching the very end of your cunt you felt hot liquid filling you so much, that it started to drip down your legs.
"Cum!" You released feeling completely wrecked.

Breathing heavily. He looked at you.
"How about you won't kill me, and I'll find a way to get you out of this mess." He said, picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom.
Setting you in the bed. "You don't owe them the money, do you?" You said sleepily.
"No. They do to me, my whole pension fund is waiting for me, baby."
He laid next to you, cuddling closer, falling asleep.

_______________________________________

Sorry about the irregular updates, from now on I'm hoping to post a new story every Wednesday. <3