How the turntables

~ physical/mental abuse
~ swearing

AU - werewolf stuff & Mads, fluff <3

_______________________________________

Your POV

AU - werewolf stuff
Your PoV

You were the only omega of the pack. Left alone to be bullied by other members of the pack. The alpha didn't give a single f*ck about it and no one cared enough to help you.
Your parents left the pack after you've changed and everyone found out your rank. You couldn't even finish school since they made you do all the chores around the packhouse, treating you as a personal slave, punching bag, or cook.

You were sick of it and dreamt of an escape, of a change.
"Hey! Y/N we have a very important guest arriving tomorrow. Make sure everything is perfect. It's the alpha king so you understand that we want to make a good first impression and show some class."
Jared, the former alpha of the pack yelled at you through the door.
You were in your only safe space. Room of size of a closet. Just a simple bed and shelf for the little clothed you've had.

I guess I'll do serve the food as well. I need to pick up the best dress I have. You thought while you sprinted out of the room, only to hit a really big person. Kyle.
"Watch where you're going bitch!" He spat in my face.
"I'm sorry, I need to go to the kitchen."
He pushed you to the ground.
"Hell, you're not!" He kicked you one last time before taking off.
Quickly you gathered yourself and started to prepare everything for tomorrow.
Bringing the guest room to its perfection.
Tired you laid in your bed, feeling good like something better is coming for you.
The next morning you woke up earlier than usual. The King would be arriving soon and you needed to finish up the last details.
"What are you doing?!! The king is almost here go back to your room before he sees what an abomination we have here!" Jared yelled.
"Yes, alpha." You bowed your head and scared hid in your room.
Suddenly, Jared opened the door.
"Where did you put everything!! Carla can't find anything!" He whispered screamed.
Maybe because Carla is stupid as a pencil and has two brain cells.

"I'm sorry, but everything is on the usual spots. In the oven and the fridge. I labeled everything."
"Whatever. This is on you! You bitch."
"Yes alpha."
He should buy Carla a functioning brain. Jeez. What do you expect Jared? You're just as dumb as your sister. Blame the genetics, not me.
Just before the dinner, Jared paid you another lovely visit.
"You're be serving the food but don't forget to mention that Carla cooked everything and all. Understood?"
"Yes, alpha. Carla could serve it as well...to make a good... impression..."
"No, she needs to talk to him, stupid! She's not some lame servant as you are. Now move it." Jared snarled.
You smoothed down your dress and went to the kitchen to bring the food to the table.

Just as you were entering the dining room the most beautiful scent. With your omega senses, you couldn't quite recognize it.
"...so you've traveled so long just to find your mate... That's so romantic," Carla said while moving even closer to the man that said in the head of the table.
You fought the urge to roll your eyes.
"Here's the food your Majesty." You said lowering your head.
"That looks, delicious darling. You cooked this just for me?" He said kindly.
"No, sir. Carla made it all day."
"Is that so?" He turned to Carla.
"Yes! It was very hard. But I wanted to make the best food you've ever eaten!" She said and giggled disgustingly.
"Indeed well if it is as you say let's look at the kitchen."
"But why?! I made it! You won't see there anything!!"
"Lead the way." He said looking at you.

He went straight for the fridge as if he knew what to look for.
Inside there were many things with sticky notes on them saying trivial things. Instructions for the breakfast and lunch I wrote earlier this morning.
"The stove is set at the right temperature. Waffles (put syrup on them, right upper cabinet)." He read all of them out loud.
"I write them for myself!! I sometimes forget and this helps!!" Carla desperately clung to him.
"Save it." He shook her off his arm.
"Could you tell me your name, beautiful?"
"It's Y/N, your majesty."
"Call me Mads, please."
You frowned.
"What's wrong? Don't you want me as your mate?"
"Mate?!" He chuckled at your comment.
"MATE?!!!" Screamed Carla while Jared was trying to keep her from jumping at you.
"Shut up already. Did you really think that I would want someone like you for a mate? You probably fucked every single and mated guy in this pack." Mads said coldly.
"I...think...I need some time to... um ... yeah." And with that, you started to back off until you got to your room.
"Y/N? You don't have to hide from me in...a storage room?"
You opened the door and said, "No this is my room, I mean it was a storage room but now it's - why are you looking at me like that?"
"Like what?" He said with a smirk.
"I don't know, just like that." You proclaimed gesturing with your hands.

Mads took your hand, bringing you closer to him.
"All I ever wanted, was to meet you. And now you're here and I can't believe that the Goddess blessed me with such a beautiful and kind mate." He said with so much emotion.
"I never thought that I would be so lucky."
Tears started to fog your eyes.
He gently wiped it down with his hand.
"Shh don't cry. I would love to bring you with me to my castle after we get to know each other if you'd like."
"Yes of course."
"But also, I need to get a few people to pay for the way they treated you."
The whole pack wasn't always fair to me.
You placed your hands on his chest and felt the hard muscles under his thin shirt.
"No, please don't, they don't deserve it."
"What? Don't you want them to suffer for what they did to you?"
"I do, and maybe they will... But not like that."
"I won't have that. Jared needs to know his place and even if you weren't mine, this behavior is unacceptable."
His
You hugged him tightly, never wanting to leave his arms.