The Haunting Melody

Another Hannibal AU
_______________________________________

Your PoV

You were nervously tapping your foot backstage of the biggest concert hall you've ever seen or been to.
Of course, this was an overstatement but in the middle of the stress stream, everything seem even more intimidating to you.

Even though you practiced your solo all night last night over and over again, without a single minute of sleep. Not that you could fall asleep even if you tried.

This was your first solo ever.

You dreamed about this moment since you were a child, but now, performing for the most powerful part of society, you weren't sure if you could make it.

Playing the violin was your lifetime passion and it seemed almost unbelievable that you made it that far while gaining many good friends, like Tobias.

Tobias was playing the cello in the orchestra along with you for years.

Now it was just you, solo.

The orchestra was beginning to settle as you got up and waited for your time to get on the stage.

Taking a deep breath, putting on a fake wide smile, you marched up on the podium with all the confidence that you could muster.

Seeing the enthusiastic audience you calmed down a little.

You scanned the crowd checking out all of the beautiful evening gowns and tuxedos.
You gently placed the fiddlestick on your violin, closing your eyes and submerging into the melody.

You held your breath for the most part, but as you opened your eyes, you caught a gaze of a well-dressed man, sitting in one of the private lodges sipping on a glass of champagne.
You looked away but you still felt his hot stare burning on your skin.

Get it together Y/N! You won't mess this up just because of this guy!

You internally screamed at yourself.

Maybe I'll see him at the party after the concert...

You wondered, lost in your thoughts. What brought you back from your mind castle, was the cheering crowd. You were on the verge of crying from how happy you were right now.

Looking up, you noticed the mysterious man raising his glass and smiling at you.

You returned the smile while you bowed down thanking the audience.

Getting backstage, you saw your friend, Tobias, rushing towards you.
"Y/N! You were amazing."
You hugged him tightly.
"Thank you! I'm sorry for looking at you once in a while, I was a nervous wreck." You smiled apologetically.
"No worries! I bet no one noticed."
I hope so...

You got changed into another dress, to attend the party.

You entered the lounge and immediately noticed your mysterious man in the corner.

As you took the first step to introduce yourself, Tobias stepped into your way and gave you a glass of wine.
"So, how are you enjoying the night so far?" He asked irritated.
"Good, is everything alright?" You asked suspiciously.
"That guy has been looking at you all night." He said even madder.
You looked behind Tobias to see him walking over to you.

"Good evening. May I say that you played incredibly tonight? I almost forgot how to breathe." He said, smirking.
"Oh, you're too kind." You said, feeling your cheeks heating up.
Tobias, however, was rather furious.
He wanted to say something but was interrupted by a short chubby guy that hurried over to him.

"Tobias!" He said excitedly. Looking over to the handsome stranger who just complimented you. "Dr. Lecter. What a surprise."
You seemed to be the only one confused at the moment.
Dr. Lecter and Tobias were coming off as very mad with each other.
The stubby guy was a lot cheerful than them.

"How rude of me!" Cheered unknown visitor. "I want to introduce you to my long-life friend, Tobias."
A long-life friend? How come Tobias never mentioned him before.
"I'm Franklyn by the way." You shook his hand and smiled politely.

"Oh, wow, how come you all know each other?" You asked, slightly nervous.

"I think it's not appropriate to-" Started Dr. Lecter but unfortunately, was cut off by Franklyn.
"He's my therapist."
"Oh my God." The words fell out of your mouth before you knew it.
"I'm so sorry. If you excuse me." You said as you ran away to hide in the bathroom.

You were retouching your makeup when a knock on the door was heard.

"It's me."

You recognized the voice immediately.  Swinging the door open you saw Dr. Lecter with two glasses of champagne.
"I thought you might need one." He said.
Without a second thought, you grabbed him by the collar and brought him inside.

He set the glasses on the counter while you were locking the door.

"I'm sorry, but this was a pretty exhausting evening and I just..."
"Couldn't stand them anymore?" He finished your sentence.
"Yes. I know it's inappropriate but..."
You couldn't find the right words again.
What is happening? I had just one glass of wine...

"I know. I would never believe it if someone told me that I'll find myself in a lady's bathroom having a conversation with the most beautiful woman I've met, just because she was attacked by all of the noisy guys."
He said it as he would go to the end of the world just for you.
You laughed as he stared at you confused.

"I'm sorry, but we haven't been even introduced yet, besides that you're Dr. Lecter, the therapist."
"My apologies, I'm Hannibal Lecter. And who you might be?" He asked, matching the energy.
"Y/N, Y/N L/N."
"Well, it's a pleasure." He said, kissing your hand.
"Likewise."

He looked up at you and you gave in, wrapping your arms around his neck, locking your eyes on his thick lips.

Sliding into his smooth shiny hair, bringing his head closer to yours, you kissed him, very gently.
Doubting if he felt it.

But he did.

His hands gripped your hips and with one swift motion, set you on the counter while slipping in between your legs.
He captured your lips again but this time he was in control, and rather rough.
His tongue slid into your mouth, exploring it and tasting every corner hungrily.
You were completely drunk on his intoxication smell.

He tasted like the most expensive champagne mixed with something sweet.
Everything about him invited you in.
He bit down on your bottom lip, making you moan in pleasure.
Releasing your lips, he moved to your ear.
"I want to hear you."
You gasped for air, thinking about everyone in the lounge drinking and chatting while you were here about to get fucked senseless.

"I loved the melody you played on the violin...now I want to hear yours. It's so...haunting."

He kissed your neck, sucking on your smooth skin, while you drowned in the pleasure.

_______________________________________

Sorry guys about the rather irregular updates on this

Once I start to write I'm always interrupted and never finish anything.

I have many drafts which I promise to finish by... let's not set a deadline for that :D

Thank you all for reading, voting, commenting, and all the other beautiful stuff that you do to let me know you like this "book".

xoxo <33333 (yes, there will be part two to this ;))