Better lover

~ man of the hour: Jean Le Chiffre 

~ Casino Roayle AU 

~ god-tier smut

___________________________________________

Your PoV

You and Jean have been married for about a year. He proposed to you on the most perfect night with something classically over the top. You two were through thick and thin together and as you strolled through your personal garden you thought about all those memorable moments.

It was another beautiful day at your mansion in Southwest London. The morning sun was warm, filling you with optimism. Walking barefoot in the fresh green grass filled you with joy.

The only thing that bothered you about this day, was that it didn't exist for you. After you've met Jean, he was scared that someone would do something to you so he killed you. Well, at least legally killed you.

You didn't exist anymore. Your family was familiarized with your passing. You were much alive body couldn't be buried but somewhere in your family's tomb was a tombstone with your name. 

He didn't let you out of sight. Either his or preferably as many bodyguards as it was possible to have to shield one person.

As you got closer to the house your pack of protectors formed into some kind of battle pose as they let you in.

Never could you get used to this.

"Y/N, where were you, darling?" Asked Jean who just got home from his "business errand". He must've been gone the whole night.

"You know where I was. You know even what I had for breakfast." You said coldly. He left without even saying anything. That was your last drop. Maybe this wasn't as good of a day as you thought.

"Come on, baby."

"Don't call me that."

He chuckled and went over to you.

"I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again." He had still a smile on his face and you couldn't keep being mad at him when he looked at you like that.

"Damn your beautiful eyes." You punched him playfully as he put his arms around you.

"Actually, I have something very exciting to tell you." He said and led you to his study. 

Surprisingly every member of the staff stayed in the voyeur.

"What is it?"

"You know our old friend Bond?"

"Agent 007? Yeah, what about him? I thought you got rid of him, you know, back at the Roayle."

"Or so I thought. But apparently, after losing all the government's money, he still was entrusted with another rather inconvenient task for us." 

This was bad. Jean didn't even let you accompany you to the game because of this. Even though Jean managed to win, he stilled hadn't disarmed his archenemy.

"Being?"

"He got hold of some evidence, which is no use to him right now, but who knows what else he can find out. Or what else he knows and we don't."

He took your hands in his and squeezed them reassuringly.

"Now the worst part... Only me and you can know about this. Someone could be giving him inside information. Finding this individual or multiple could take months, and time is what we don't have." 

"Why don't you take care of it alone? What can I even do to help you?" 

He looked away and walked over to the window.