The Haunting Melody 4

Your PoV

You stood looking at Hannibal with a death glare.
"You need to believe me." He pleaded desperately.
You weren't sure about anything right now, but the one certain thing was that Hannibal wasn't a man with who you wanted to be on bad terms.

The sun began to disappear from the sky, hiding behind the dark clouds. The air thickened as the storm neared Baltimore. Just then, you noticed that one of the windows in his office was open as the cold breeze ran through your hair making you shiver.

Hannibal quickly closed it, trying to compose a little bit of his chivalry.

"You're shaking." He stated as he went over to you, putting his jacket over your shoulders.
He then proceeded to light the fireplace.

Suddenly his office seemed more comfortable and less like a murderer's lair.

"You aren't scared of me, are you?" He asked smiling.
"No." You said plainly. He didn't scare you, not as much as he wanted to.
He was so close that you felt his warm breath on your skin.

Your heart pounded like crazy. He was doing it again, charming you. Just as he charmed you yesterday. You didn't trust yourself with him. Just now you realized how he brought the worst in you.

His hand slipped into your hair sending shivers down your spine. With his other hand, he cupped your face, more roughly, squeezing your cheeks.
"Tell me you don't want it, and I'll stop." He said as his grip loosened up.

But you wanted it. Every single piece of him, now.

He seized you up and down as his hand undid the first button of your blouse which peeked out from underneath your cardigan.
His jacket, that he put over you now laid on the floor.

You gasped for air as his hand slid in between your legs, slightly lifting your skirt.
You felt yourself getting wet as he massaged you over the panties and the tights you were wearing.

The smell of burning wood filled the room and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of raindrops falling on the roof.

"Hannibal!" You screamed as he circled your clitoris covered in the fabric.

He looked you in the eyes and closed the space between the two of you. His lips were rough kissing you forcefully, biting down on your lower lip now and then.
You slipped your tongue into his mouth. He tasted like the finest bottle of whiskey.

He moaned into the kiss and destroyed by the pleasure lost his focus. In an instance, your hand slipped down from his hips that you were holding to the bulge in his pants.

His eyes shot open with fury.

Breaking the kiss he grabbed your hand and stopped pleasuring you with his long fingers.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked with a smirk.

You froze as he came to his senses quickly.

He lifted you. Instinctively you wrapped your legs around him. He carried you over to his desk and sat you on it while he seated himself in his chair.

He grabbed you by your ankles and pulled your legs apart, putting them each on one armrest.

You threw your head back as he placed kisses travelling up your leg. Every inch that he touched felt like it was on fire.

When he neared your pussy, he looked up again, and, without warning, ripped your tights.

"Don't move princess." He coos.

Pushing your soaked panties aside, he licked your wet womanhood, teasing you for touching his without his permission. Your legs are open just for him, unable to hide anything at this point. You want to beg him to touch you but you know that will anger him more, you need to be patient.