Love birds 2

~ dominant female reader

_______________________________________

Your PoV

You wondered if Hannibal was so nice to you just because of his generous nature and wanting to help everyone.
If you wouldn't be so stressed you would've thought that he might be interested.

Even though you wanted to care only about the look of your hair or if you smell nice to him, you couldn't let worries about Will out of your mind.

Hannibal sat with you in the hallway as you watched the paramedics getting Will to the ambulance.

You moved slightly away from Hannibal, wiping your tears off your rosy cheeks.
"How are you feeling?" He asked you softly.
"Better, thank you." You tried to look him in the eyes but you were too embarrassed.
After a while, you decided it would be better, for everyone involved, stop beating around the bush.
"I don't get it. Why did that psycho girl shot Will?! Why is nobody telling me anything!? It's so frustrating to see everyone looking at you knowing something that you don't..."

You sighed in defeat and hid your face in your cold palms.

"How about you come for a talk tomorrow?"
"Like, for a session? I don't know-"
"No, you'll be seeing me... as a friend. I won't analyze you I'll just listen."
You weren't sure if it was a good idea. Since you were a little child you liked to keep things mostly to yourself.
Sometimes, you did share your struggles with Will, that's true, but even he saw seeing a therapist as very uncomfortable and unnecessary.

That was the main reason you were surprised to learn that he was actually seeing one for a while.
If Hannibal is good for Will, maybe you could at least try it, right?

"Okay, if it's alright with you." 
"Great I'll see you tomorrow then how about five?"
You nodded.
"Then it's settled."
He clapped his hands and disappeared into the dark hallway.

You called a cab to take you back to the farmhouse.

The dogs were now very much needed company. You thought about what Hannibal told you earlier.
Being friends with him sounded good but you wanted to have your way with him first.

Will must have fallen for his lie and all the "let's just be friends and talk, while I won't analyze you" bullshit.

How deeply you were saddened by the unfortunate things that happened to Will, you were more intrigued by Hannibal at the moment and the fun you could have with him.

Wanting to lift your mood, you took a nice warm bath and changed into some sexy lingerie.

You were sitting near the fire enjoying the sound of crackling wood. Throwing another log into the fire you heard a thump coming from the shed outside.
Wasting no time you got your boots on and grabbed a knife.