How sweet 3

Your PoV

It was two days after your date with Hannibal. The two of you were texting a lot. Mr. Jacobson was still missing so you were looking forward to work because there was no one to bother you with nags all day.

Arriving at the office you got a call.
"Hello, you've reached Mr. Jacobson's office, what can I do for you today?" You said with learned enthusiasm.
"Y/N! It's - it's me, Will." Will stuttered.
You sighed.
"Will, why are you calling me? And especially to work?" You said annoyed.
"I -I -I -I'm in trouble and I didn't know who to call... except for you." He mumbled.
You suddenly remembered Hannibal's words.
You don't need to make everyone always happy.
"Look Will, I don't have time for this. I'm sorry okay." As soon as you wanted to hang up on him he said.
"Wait! I need to warn you about something... someone. It's Hannibal."
Of course.
You remained quiet.
"I think, no I know that he's behind all of this. All of this that's happened to me."
"Will I'm hanging up."
"Please! Just come to my house after work. Please."
You broke down. Even though you didn't want to be part of any of this, still something in you believed that he was telling the truth.
"Okay. I'll be there."

You didn't even realize that you have an appointment with Hannibal scheduled for this very evening.
You decided to call him.
"Hello?"
"Hannibal! It's me Y/N."
"Oh, Y/N, what a pleasant surprise."
"I'm sorry to bother you but I won't make it to today's appointment. I know you have 24 hours policy but this was sudden."
"Is everything alright?"
"Yes, it's just Will wants to see me about something. I didn't want to go but he seemed desperate."
"Of course, we can reschedule for tomorrow?"
"That would be lovely. It'll be worth it." You said playfully.
"Mhmm. How so?" He matched your tone.
"You'll see... we wouldn't want the surprise to be ruined now would we?" You chuckled.
"I'm sorry Y/N but I have to go. This thing I'm working on needs to be finished...by today..."
His mood changed immediately. But if he has some important project to work on, then he would have also canceled the session, right?
"I won't bother you. See you."
"Have a great day."

Later that day, some more police officers were looking through the office. It made your day go on a little faster.
Now, you were on your way to Wolf Trap.
It was late. The roads were empty. Not a sound to hear.
You noticed smoke coming from your engine.
"Oh fuck no!" You said. The car stopped.
More smoke hurried out of the hood of the vehicle.
You got out, going to check up on the damage but there was no way you were gonna fix that on the spot.
Not that you knew much about cars anyway.
You were relatively close to the farmhouse so you might as well walk.
You took your bag and locked the car.
Now you regretted that you didn't take a jacket this morning.

Finally. You saw the lights of Wills house.
You ran to the porch and knocked on the door.
"Will? Are you there?" You called out.
The door opened and Will pulled you inside.
The room was messy. The chimney was torn open. Black ash was covering everything. You stumbled through the bricks and boxes.
"Will, what is happening?"
"Sit down."
You found a somewhat clean spot on the couch. Winston ran up to you wiggling his tail.
"Y/N, you need to listen to me! No one else will. Hannibal is the Chesapeake Ripper!"
You got up.
"I'm leaving."
"SIT DOWN!" Will yelled at you.
You obeyed. Scared of him and of what he could do to you.
"You're not listening to me! Why are you not listening!"
"Will, please, don't do anything stupid." You pleaded.
"You don't get it! I don't want to! He's making me."
"I get it. I get it now. Just calm down and we can talk about it."
"He wants me to kill you." He said in a low, calmer voice.
You sat still, barely breathing.
He ran off and got back with rope. Proceeding to tie your hands. He grabbed a handful of your hair and dragged you to the kitchen.
"I need you to tell me what you see, okay?"
You nodded terrified.

He shoved your head in the sink. The smell of rotting flesh hit you.
"Tell me!"
"It's... it's an ear." You were sick from the stomach.
"Don't lie to me!"
"I'm not! I'm not lying. Please."
"Then you're not real, it's not real." He whispered under his breath.
He let go and you fell to the ground sobbing.
"You're not real." He stated more confidently, turning around, not facing you.
He grabbed his head, looking desperate and lost, but somewhat relieved.
You felt the rope around your hands loosen.
You wiped your tears and stood up.
Hoping, he wouldn't notice. You took your bag off the couch.
"I need to lie down." Will went upstairs.

Slowly, you ran to the door. You took the handle but the door wouldn't open.
Did he lock us up? Damn it!
Will could be back anytime so you decided to climb out of the window.
Feeling the cold breeze on your cheeks made you feel better.
But how do I get home?
Taking your phone out you called the first person that came to your mind. Hannibal.
As soon as he picked up you blurred out.
"Hi, Hannibal. I'm in Wolf Trap. My car died and -and Will acted strangely but I managed to escape through the window. Could you come to pick me up? I'll go towards the town on the road."
"Yes, I'll be there as soon as possible. It's gonna be okay."
"Thank you."
You heard the quiet engine of his car on the other side of the line.
You got on your way.

"Could you please stay on the phone with me? I'm a little scared."
"Sure, how about you tell me about your day? I'm almost there."
You were almost where you left your car.
"Yeah, okay. Um...I went to work and did some paperwork... I had this great sandwich for lunch and..." Then you saw bright headlights of Hannibals BMW.
"I see your car." You said in relief.
Hannibal stopped and got out. You ran to him and hugged him tightly.
"I'm so glad you're here." You whispered.
"You're shaking. Take my jacket." He wrapped his leather coat around you. The smell of his cologne calmed you completely.
"Let's get out of here." 
You sat in comfortable silence, relaxing, you drifted into slumber.

You woke up, not recognizing the surroundings. You were not in your bed.
Sliding your hand over the softest covers in the world.
This must be Hannibal's bedroom.
The door opened and there he was. Hannibal stood in the doorway with a tray in his hands.
His hair was still neat. He wasn't dressed formally yet he looked so put together.
How can someone be so perfect at all times?
You, on the other hand, felt like a mess.
"Good morning."
"Hi..." You chuckled nervously.
"I've brought you breakfast." He said and went to put the tray on the bedside table.
You looked down at yourself and saw the tank top you wore yesterday and everything except without pants.
You blushed. He must have to undress you.
"I'm sorry about that. When we arrived you slept and I didn't want to wake you up."
"No, no it's okay. I'm glad that you let me stay here. I probably wouldn't be able to fall asleep in my apartment."
You looked at the other side of the bed.
"Don't worry, I slept in the guest room." He smiled.

The breakfast was delicious as expected.
You came downstairs to see Hannibal tidying up the kitchen.
You put the tray down.
"It was incredible, thank you."
He just smirked.
"What, what about Will?" You asked.
"I called Jack yesterday and he told me that Will turned himself in."
"Oh my god..."
"Yeah, they found a human ear in his sink. It seems like he vomited it out since it was slightly digested."
"Will they investigate me as well?"
"No, not now. I told Jack that you were there and in shock, you called me. Not like they didn't know. Will thought that he killed you. They found your car and when Jack told me that they were starting a search for you since you weren't home, I told them what happened."
"Thank you so much, for everything."
He really is like my prince in shining armor.

_______________________________________

Thank you so much for the nice comments and votes. It always makes my day better! <3333