How sweet 4

Your PoV

They've found more evidence around Will's house.
After what happened yesterday you stayed at Hannibal's house the whole day resting and letting Hannibal pamper you.
He didn't have any patients today except for one.
You were sitting on the couch reading your favorite book.
As the day was getting closer to an end, a knock on the front door brought you back to reality.
Turning to the next page, you heard Hannibal answering it and then talking to the unexpected visitor.

Hannibal entered the living along with Jack.
He must have come to interrogate me.
You raised your gaze to meet a dumpy man.
"Y/N, this is agent Crawford, he is here to ask you few questions." Said Hannibal while you stood up and shook hands with the agent.
"Yes, Miss Y/L/N, I believe that we've met before."
"Of course, agent. It's good to see you." You said hoping he would skip all this small talk and get this thing over with.
"I'll leave you two alone." Hannibal left the room giving you last reassuring smile.

"Shall we sit down?"
"Yes, thank you. Let's begin." He said more for himself than you.
"I want to start with your story, and then if something won't be clear, I'll ask for further details."
"Yes, well, where should I start..." You wondered out loud.
"Yesterday, right when I got to work, I got a call, it was Will. He was saying something about how he needs to warn me...about Hannibal."
"Why did he call you to work? Is it possible that he wanted someone to overhear your conversation?"
"No, I think the primary reason for this is that I blocked his number on my mobile phone...it was the only way to get to me, considering I was avoiding him lately..."
"What did he said about Hannibal? Just this?"
"Over the phone, yes. First I didn't want to meet him but he convinced me. Then the day went on just fine. I left the office late, later than usual."
You straighten on the sofa.

"I was on my way to Wolf Trap when my car broke so I continued on foot. The house was chaotic and trashed out. Will looked exhausted. He rambled something about Hannibal being the Chesapeake Ripper and that he told him to kill me."
Recalling the events of yesterday's night made you nauseous.
"Where do you think he got the ground for this proclamation?"
"I don't know. I thought that he is just jealous or something. But yesterday, he seemed sick."
Jack looked at you puzzled.
"I saw the ear... and then he said that none of this is real and went upstairs... that's when I escaped through the window..."
"That's where you called Dr. Lecter, is that correct?"
"Yes."
"I'm gonna be honest with you
Ms. Y/N/L, Will occurs to be delusional and lost in his mind. Do you remember any kind of unusual behavior while you two were in a relationship?"

There it was. You knew that it was only a matter of time until he gets to this point in the past.
Jack could pretend that you don't know him to trough Will for a little longer.
"Before we broke up, it wasn't working for a while... I'm not sure...he did mention some kind of investigation that he worked on...but he didn't say more."
You tried to think back more but nothing came up. In the context of the last few weeks, nothing or maybe everything seemed unusual for Will.
"I think that this is plentiful of information. I won't bother you any longer today." He gave you a kind smile.
"It was good seeing you." You said as he was leaving the manor.
"Likewise."
Hannibal joined you in the foyer. They conversed some more and then Jack finally left.

You returned to the living room. Hannibal sat down next to you.
"It's all my fault. I dragged you into this Will is taking out his anger on you... just because of me."
Hannibal hugged you.
"Y/N, none of this is your fault. It will be alright, I'll handle it."
You pulled away, looking into his eyes. He cupped your face slowly placing his lips on yours, kissing you passionately.

His tongue explored your mouth tasting you. You moaned as he reached down to your butt lifting you with ease, positioning you in his lap.
Moving his lips down your neck, unbuttoning your blouse caressing the curves of your breasts.
You stirred pressing harder on his bulge.
He groaned in pleasure.
"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Y/N. I'm afraid that if I look away from your grace for just a minute, once I'll look back and you'll disappear."
You breathed heavily totally stunned.
"I won't." You whispered.
He picked you up bridal style, carrying you to his bedroom.

He threw you on the bed, looking at you with hunger and lust in his eyes.
For a second, you would say he looked almost like an animal.
Taking off his sweater revealing his muscled body.
You reached for him and pulled him onto you letting him completely dominate you.
Hannibal started to undress you as you did the same.

Both horny and hungry for each other Hannibal began placing kisses on your chest moving to your belly button teasing you.
When he finally reached your wet womanhood. Slipping his tongue inside your hot and pulsating pussy.
You felt your cheeks heating up, screaming in pleasure as he sucked on your clitoris.
You climaxed feeling unsteady.
"Ahh...Hannibal...yes..." You moaned, sliding your hand in his hair pulling him closer to you kissing him.
You flipped him onto his back climbing onto him.
He breathed heavily waiting for you to satisfy him. You felt in control now.
He got up on his elbows getting closer to you whispering, "don't act like you don't wanna ride on my hard dick like crazy", he bit your ear and with a smirk, he looked into your eyes.
You were astonished but didn't lose your calm.
"Oh really? So you don't want me to do...this?" You said lowering just over his dick, which was now dripping with pre-cum, licking the drops of not breaking the eye contact.
"Or...this...?" Taking his whole length into your mouth sucking on it like a lollipop.
"Y/N! Ahh...yes..." He groaned and threw his head back.
You released his shaft with a loud plop suddenly Hannibal grabbed you and threw you on your back.
"Now I'll have you my way." He growled.

Without any warning, Hannibal showed his member into you.
You let him take over your body completely surrendering to the ecstasy.
Hannibal slammed deep in your wetness.
"I'm...close...ahh!" You let out shakily.
"Me too..."
His thrusts became faster and faster bringing both of you to release.

You snuggled closer to Hannibal resting your head on his chest, sighing in delight.
"I'm scared." You said, breaking the silence.
He waited for you to elaborate on your testimony.
"I'm scared of what he might do to you...to us."
You clung to his side even more.
"I'll make sure that he won't bother us anymore."
I feel like he is the right man for me. He might be the one. I could see myself with him, having kids, growing old together.
After Will, it's a nice change.
A man with whom I can be independent yet knowing I can rely on him...
"What are you thinking about?" Asked Hannibal.
"Nothing important..." You said as your cheeks tinted with red.
You were lucky that Hannibal had his patient came by early.
"I don't know but I feel different ...with you. But it's a good 'different'. You know what I mean?"
"I do." He said and leaned forward to kiss you.
You looked at the clock to see that the evening was approaching.
I could cook something for Hannibal in turn.
"Do you think I could cook for you?"
He seemed shocked. Is he afraid that I'll ruin his imported meat or something? This thought made you laugh a little.
"If you want to, yes."
You got out of the bed and took your panties off the floor, choosing to try Hannibal's soft sweater.

Everything in the fridge looked unfamiliar just except the chicken. You settled for baking it with some potatoes and salad.
Hannibal came down to the kitchen in a bathrobe looking sexy as ever.
"It sure smells delicious."
You served the dish nervous of what Hannibal would think of it.
You took a bite as well.
It probably wasn't something that he would cook but you wanted to make a nice gesture.
"What do you think?" You asked.

"It's amazing, honestly." He said and even though you thought he meant it, his cooking skills made you still insecure.
"Really?"
"Yes, Y/N, I love it. Not only because you made it for me but it is one of the best meals I've ever eaten."
This made your heart flutter. Would he want me to cook for him more?
"I would love it if you weren't anxious to cook for me in the future." He said with reassurance.
"You need to tell me which ingredients I can use here. I'm not sure if I recognized anything." You chuckled.
Hannibal was weirdly quiet.
"Yeah, maybe sometimes..."