ˏ- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ Hello there ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

(New cover image made by me)
(All images I use aren't mine unless I say so, I will credit whenever I find the creator. If you are the one who made one or more of the images I use, message me [with proof is preferred] and I will credit you. If you want me to remove your image then that's perfectly fine, I'll just find another one or create my own.)
(I've been learning how to edit lately and I try not to use others' images and making my own)

(Word count excluding this line: 874)

Hey, I see you've stumbled upon my first Wattpad book!

What am I gonna dump here? •

✧˚ · .90% WILL BE MAINLY HEADCANONS

I will do the canon characters first, but I'll also do mod characters too, of course!

You can always request in the comments who I'll do next, but I think I'm doing the fan favorites first (such as Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Pico etc.). You can also request what kind of headcanons you want me to make!

Just so you know, I might change the order of the headcanon chapters sometimes. So if I update and you don't see anything new, check the chapter list.

I also update some of my already published chapters a lot due to spelling mistakes or things I forgot to add.

I don't know if headcanons need credit, but I'd also like to say some of my headcanons are from others, so if you recognize a headcanon you made that you published on Wattpad in here, then tell me so I can credit you if you were someone I was inspired of. :)

Third thing I'd like to say is that some of my headcanons are mixed with actual facts confirmed by the creators.

✧˚ · .THEORIES (MAYBE)

I'm more of a joke theorist than a Matpat, so there's a low chance I'll post an entire chapter about an actual theory I believe 100%. But it's still a chance.

Though I'm not much of a real theorizer, I love to research and look for sources. So if you want, then you can comment a theory you really like and I might check it out if I have time.

✧˚ · .RANDOM

Won't publish this kind of stuff often.

Might be memes, advice, art etc.

There might be A/Ns (Author Notes), but if the entire chapter is an A/N then it's important. I usually just put A/Ns in the top or bottom of a chapter.

And simply anything that isn't headcanons or theories.

I don't know if I'm gonna do oneshots, but if you want me to do any then request in the comments. I haven't written many oneshots before, and it'll be a bit weird if people I know find this but I'll maybe try!

• How often will I publish chapters? •

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS TO GET SO MANY READS- I was thinking of just posting one chapter every week. But so far I've posted at least a chapter almost everyday and now I have a schedule which you can see in the category chapters. I'll be smacking headcanons in people's faces every 1-4 days.

If there are any mistakes in the chapters then feel free to correct me in the comments, I'm writing this as the clock is 00:14. I usually write in the middle of the night for some reason.

NOTE IM CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK RIGHT NOW

• Will I start publishing fanfics one day? •

Maybe. My writing skills are mediocre, I guess. I've written fanfiction before, but most of my stories are private, so publishing a fanfiction would be pretty new and would probably mess with my weekly schedule.
But if you really want me to write a fanfic, just know I will include the headcanons from this book. I honestly really wanna write a "x reader" or "_ x _" FNF fanfic, but it will be very embarrassing if my friends or family finds it.

• What's a headcanon? •

In case you're new to all these fandom slangs, a headcanon is something fans interpret as part of a character/story that isn't actually confirmed. It's an idea doesn't really need to be backed up by anything, it's just something you can come up with unlike a theory which needs proof. (A headcanon can have proof it might be true, it just doesn't need any.)

It's called a headcanon because in fandoms, canon means confirmed, true to the story. Headcanon is like it's true in your head, not the actual thing. Maybe it might be true, but no one knows, just something you thought of.
Like I headcanon Girlfriend likes deers, there's no proof and I just think that she does.

Headcanons can also just go completely against canon, like redesigning a whole character.

Also, obvious spoiler warning for those who haven't played all the weeks.

- Expect me to use a range from very little aesthetic symbols to a decent amount every chapter, I don't wanna flood the pages with fancy decorations -

- Hopefully my "answers" to these "questions" weren't too confusing! -

- I also want to say that these are my headcanons and opinions, you might disagree and that's okay! You might agree and take all of the headcanons with you and that's okay! -

-It's all just for fun :D-