ˏ ೃ⁀➷ 🤍 Lots of Skid Headcanons

(Image credit to Sr. Pelo, the creator of Skid and Pump and the Spooky Month series) :)

A/N
Some headcanons include characters from the Spooky Month series, so it's not just FNF.

I know there's not a lot of FNF characters included here, but don't worry as you'll see more of them in Pump's headcanons. I just decided to focus more on Spooky Month here.
You must also have seen him without his costume to understand a few of these headcanons.

If I forgot to put a CW / TW on any other headcanons, please tell me!

Edit 19. June - These headcanons were written before the Scott Cawthon drama. I won't remove the FNAF-related headcanons for personal reasons, but keep in mind I support LGBTQ+ and I'm working on a pride month chapter as I'm writing this.

There's one headcanon that needs a trigger warning and it's at the bottom of the page.

(Word count excluding this line: 955)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
He has had an obsession with skeletons ever since his first time wearing a skeleton costume.

Before skeletons, he really liked demons and pirates.

^He doesn't like witches but he (canonically) is seen wearing a witch hat in a picture because he likes the hat, not the witches themselves.

He doesn't understand why some people assume he's a girl first time they see him without his costume, just because he has a BIT long hair.

His favorite chocolate brand is Snickers.

His favorite "non-spooky" snack is popcorn.

Some other costumes he owns are a second skeleton costume that's old and ripped, a white blanket with a ghost face drawn in with a sharpie, (canonically) a devil headband and trident and (canonically) a pirate costume.

He has skeleton pajamas and he refuses to wear any of the other pajamas.

He listens to Halloween music while doing homework. He sometimes becomes too distracted and might get caught dancing around in his room instead of finishing his work.

^His favorite song is "Spooky Scary Skeletons".

He loves horror games and movies.

^He has played the FNAF games (except VR) despite being too young. He wasn't scared at all and enjoyed every bit. His favorite character is The Puppet / Marionette. Second is either of the Jack-o animatronics because they remind him of Pump.

He doesn't really need to sleep as he is one of those kids who have more than enough energy with only four hours of sleep per night.

There's no Halloween candy he would hesitate to eat. Give him whatever and he'll eat it unless he doesn't think it looks spooky enough.

He doesn't like Christmas because it's not spooky enough, but he does like the spooky gifts he gets.

^He doesn't believe in Santa because he asked for a new halloween basket, not winter socks.

I know the Spooky Month series takes place in 2012 while FNF's time is 2020 or 2021, but Skid does not age and he's still eight years old because I say so and over half of the fandom says so too anyways.

Spiders and cats are his favorite animals.

After he's done watching something, he always searches up on Youtube to see others' reactions to his favorite parts.

He doesn't like Minecraft survival mode because he wants to befriend the skeletons.

He likes to watch gameplays on Youtube.

^He has been part of the Undertale, Hello Neighbor and Bendy and the Ink Machine fandoms, you cannot tell me otherwise.

╰┈➤ with others
His relationship with his father is very complicated.

He acts younger than Pump, even though he (canonically) is a year (or at least some months) older.

Pump taught him how to sing, but he's better at rapping than singing.

Lila was the one who bought him the FNAF games, she forgot to check the age rating.

^He keeps begging for her to buy Little Nightmares and FNAF VR (he really wants to play the Curse of Dreadbear minigames because halloween.)

He has known Pump ever since they were four-five years old.

^Neither of them had any friends until they met in kindergarten.

Him and Pump give free candy to other kids who don't have any, they're very generous.

Monster / Lemon Demon has showed him a real human skeleton before. Be glad that he did not see the process of Monster finding and getting it.

He likes to draw fan-art but Lila banned him from the internet for some weeks after he searched up his favorite characters to draw them and found unholy art.

Roy, Ross and Robert were gonna flex that they managed to watch a "very scary movie", they were surprised when they saw behind them that Skid and Pump managed to sneak into the cinema to watch "It", and at the same time as them. The only ones that did not piss their pants were of course, Skid and Pump.

^The Hatzgang was gonna snitch on them to Lila until they remembered they were underaged and snuck in too.

He's gonna grow up to be abnormally tall, a lot taller than Roy and his gang. Roy will simply just be an angry little cockroach in his perspective.

The Hatzgang bullied him the first time they met because of his "Dora the Explorer" haircut.

^Lila has to defend her son's haircut both in real life and social media. She asked him if he wants to cut his hair shorter, but he didn't want to. He's proud of his hair and doesn't wanna change a single thing, you don't see his hair often anyways.

TW//Death of a Pet

He had a pet male cat before named Spooky. He died and Lila told Skid that he just went trick or treating. Skid is still waiting for Spooky to come back.