ˏ ೃ⁀➷ 🖤 Lots of Tankman Headcanons

(^I just put filters on him lol)
A/N - I'm sorry that I didn't publish anything yesterday! I was at my cousin's house and I didn't get any time to write.
I've become used to referring to him as Captain after watching the Tankmen series but if I ever need to mention him instead of using his pronouns because grammar, I'll try to say Tankman instead.
Also you prob need to have watched the Tankmen series to understand some of these headcanons.
By the way I won't include Tankdad and Pico headcanons here, I'm planning something else for them. Though I might not have time for it as I have a lot of other headcanons to write, if you want an entire Tankman, Steve and Pico together headcanons chapter then comment "deez".

I also feel like I didn't include characters from his series enough so if you want more headcanons focused on them then comment "nutz".

Minor swear warning but you're part of a Newgrounds fandom so I don't think you actually needed me to say it

This is a rushed chapter

Fun fact, week 7 was released on my birthday but you probably don't care
I wouldn't care either tbh

(Word count excluding this line: 895)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
The first word he ever said in his life was obviously "cock". He heard it from his dad, that's all you need to know.

Under that helmet is very messy dark hair that has a few dyed white streaks.

He draws joke fan-art and draws very bad and cringy drawings on purpose.

^It has been years since the last time he made a drawing with actual effort, so he has kinda forgotten how to draw properly now.

His father was a hunter, which was part of what got him to get interested in stuff involving guns.

^He was taught how to use a gun at the very young age of only eight years old.

His favorite color changes depending on the day and mood.

^His least favorite color is gray, because it's "a very boring color and probably doesn't even count as a color."

He sometimes showers with his helmet on so he doesn't need to wash it.

He always either sleeps a heck lot or very little every night.

His favorite animals are dogs, dogs and dogs. And don't forget dogs.

^His favorite dog breeds are pugs and german shepherds.

He makes fun of Gacha kids on TikTok. (No matter what your opinion on Gacha is, don't deny that he does that)

He (canonically) knows what the fourth wall is, he just doesn't care about the fact that he is a fictional character.

He's (canonically) asexual and he's a questioning biromantic. (If you don't know what it is then search it up or ask in the comments)

^The cough things we cannot mention that he (canonically) watches cough just makes him question even more.

He doesn't have a favorite out of his songs, he thinks all of them are equally epic. And you should stop arguing about whether Ugh or Guns is better while forgetting about Stress.

He loves fries, but he rarely eats them.

^He refuses to eat fries without ketchup. He describes it as "shooting with a gun without any bullets".

╰┈➤ with others
He doesn't really regret doing a rap battle instead of just immediately shooting Girlfriend that much, he thinks it was pretty fun to finally do something different for a day.

He did not mind Pico shooting the others in Stress because they still have thousands of other soldiers anyways, also the gunshots gave the song a good beat.

^He would've killed Pico on the spot if Steve got shot. (Note so confusion doesn't arise, Steve wasn't holding Girlfriend at gunpoint, he was the one driving a tank in the background and occasionally passing by)

In Guns, the part he sounds like he's ascending to heaven is just him enjoying the battle a bit too much and forgetting to give Boyfriend his turn.

^Boyfriend was glad to have a bit longer break from rapping than usual, but got a bit distracted and panicked when Tankman finally finished.

He was a little confused when Girlfriend sung with Boyfriend but almost no one could hear her at all.

^Turns out she is just used to singing very quietly while Boyfriend is fricking loud.

He made sure to call Boyfriend and Girlfriend cunts a third time after Stress and a fourth time as they left.

He did see Girlfriend almost transform into a demon, he just doesn't care but was kinda annoyed that Pico interrupted. He wanted to see what would happen when she fully transformed.

He had to explain to Steve what the hell happened while Boyfriend was casually leaving with Girlfriend in his arms, followed by Pico as they try not to step on all of the bodies. Tankman had to plan a lot of funerals.

He was a little disappointed because of losing the rap battle and failing to kill Girlfriend, who was just sitting there the entire time.

^So Steve rap battled him and lost on purpose to make him feel better.

He scolded the soldiers in the audience for not doing anything other than watch when Pico came.

^He did not care enough to say anything to Skittles, who was in the background and could've just shot Pico with his sniper or something.