ˏ ೃ⁀➷ 💚 Lots of Pico Headcanons (CW/TW)

(Image credit to DanieloxSimp)

(Word count excluding this line: 990)

A/N
Some of these headcanons include characters from the Pico's School games, so it's not just FNF Pico.
Also characters from the Tankmen series.

Something glitched and I had to manually put every line in the center. My fingers don't hurt because I've beaten the A.G.O.T.I mod on insane mode and actually almost broke my keyboard. Do not try this at home.

I have a lot of headcanons for this guy and I will maybe make a part 2 in the future.

The headcanons that need a CW / TW are in the bottom of the page.
If you want me to put a CW or TW on any other of the headcanons, please tell me below because I don't wanna disturb anyone who just wants to read some headcanons.

⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤all about him

He (canonically likes McDonalds sprite but he also) loves Monster energy drinks and he rarely drinks water.

^Like Girlfriend, he has a collection of soda cans (except it's Monster instead of Dr. Pepper). But he's way ahead with 89 Sprite and Monster cans. He uses a lot of his money on them.

His favorite color is green and he gets annoyed whenever people say it's not a creative color.

He almost never makes food for himself, he usually just goes to McDonalds or a friend's house to eat.

^He's way too honest about the food at his friends' houses even though he eats whatever and does not actually care.

He is unlabeled, but he's omnisexual with a preference for guys.

He rages easily in video games, especially multiplayer ones.

^Sometimes he goes so far as tracking the IP address of the one who beat him.

He's pretty active on Discord and Reddit.

He hates apples and bananas now because, if you played Pico's School you'll know.

He likes it when people mess with his hair, it comforts him in some way.

Somehow, he can use chopsticks a lot better than anyone else he knows. He doesn't understand why anyone thinks it's hard.

^Ironically, he doesn't like sushi.

He doesn't like horror movies, he thinks "they're boring and not scary at all".

^But he's genuinely scared of Peppa Pig. No one knows why and no one wants to know.

He mocks children crying in public, especially in busses and trains.

He likes to draw people he doesn't like on paper.

^He rips the drawing in half. One half gets sent to Darnell's mailbox so Darnell can burn it, while Pico throws his half in the trash, takes it out again, rips it in a lot more pieces, cooks the paper bits on a frying pan until it burns, aggressively throws eggs on the bits and then-

╰┈➤with others
Darnell had to teach him what deodorant was. He still only uses it every 2 months.

Boyfriend, Girlfriend and Darnell have to drag him all the way to the therapist every week.

He has a bet with Girlfriend about who can collect the most soda cans at the end of the year, no one knows how much they're betting.

Boyfriend and Girlfriend calls him "Ron Weasley Gun Edition" to tease him, that alone made him hate the Harry Potter series and everyone who mentions Ron once.

Because he (canonically) doesn't sleep that much, he sends floods of memes to Boyfriend, Girlfriend and Darnell every night.

^Only Boyfriend likes the memes even though he sometimes doesn't understand them. Girlfriend also doesn't understand them sometimes and Darnell is just annoyed because of all the notifications he gets.

He bullies Boyfriend for being short a lot, but then feels intimidated when Girlfriend's height is mentioned.

He cringes whenever he remembers the one time Girlfriend compared him to Ed Sheeran.

He breaks into his friends' houses every week not knowing the problem with it.

^Girlfriend and Daddy Dearest had a long talk with him after he broke a window in their house and took five Pringles cans at 5 AM just because he was hungry.

Some of his therapists needed to get therapists themselves after hearing his life story.

(CW// TW// - Killing, School Shootings and Implied Suicide)

╰┈➤things that include the content / trigger warning
He has very dark humor and jokes a lot about his trauma. He's usually the only one who laughs.

^But talking about things related to his trauma too much might trigger him, he sometimes might hallucinate that he's back in 7th grade in the moment Casandra takes the gun out.

He never liked Daddy Dearest but he gets hired multiple times every year by him to kill some random guy who either made Girlfriend cry or tried to flirt with her, because DD be rich, killing strangers is easy and it's money monz-

He visits Nene's grave more often than he goes to the therapist willingly.

He swears he sees Nene's ghost sometimes and told Boyfriend. Boyfriend did not help at all by showing his old ghostbusters cosplay.

He was an orphan until Tankman and Steve adopted him when he was five. :) (I know this is a popular headcanon, I don't know who started it, though) (Headcanon approved by creators)

^That's where he got his gun skills from. He thought Tankman was gonna get mad at him for killing 81 tankmen. He was surprised when he said something along the lines of "I'm proud of you, son."

Nene taught him, Darnell and Boyfriend how to make flower crowns in fifth grade, before the school shooting.

^He sometimes makes flower crowns alone whenever possible. He usually makes two, one for him and another one to remind him of when Nene was alive. He leaves flower crowns on Nene's grave.

He feels pure anger whenever someone says school is great.

^He actually liked school, but he's jealous and sad that other people get to go through all the school years without getting traumatized, maybe getting a degree and getting a normal job and not killing people for money.