¸.•*⤥Lots of Ruv Headcanons 💘

(Image credit to same person as the last one)

A/N - I know Selever isn't canon, the headcanons that include him are what would've been if he was canon.
I'm writing this as the clock is 23:01, so sorry if my tiredness causes some writing mistakes.
If any of these headcanons need CWs or TWs, tell me in the comments :)
Also this chapter includes characters from other mods.

If you don't like to read about religion then I don't recommend reading this chapter
If anything here is offensive to any religion then please tell me and I'll remove it

(Word count excluding this line: 904)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
He hates it when people compare him to country flags.

^He once literally snapped someone's neck just because they said he's like the embodiment of "if Finland and Russia had a child".

He gets confused when scrolling through TikTok and seeing people meme or dance to Russian audios.

His left eye is covered by an eyepatch because he's hiding the most horrible scar you could ever think of.

^There's no point in him taking it off because he's blind in that eye.

As a child, he homeschooled himself and sometimes looked in the windows of schools to copy what they're doing.

^That's how he learned how to read and write without anyone really directly teaching him.

^He has been caught multiple times, but only by the random kids who don't focus in class. He flees before the teachers see him, none of them believe the kids when they say they saw a Russian stickman in the window.

His main pronouns are he/him, but he doesn't mind when people use they/them.

He doesn't have a favorite color, he doesn't understand why anyone would favor something as simple as color.

He isn't exactly fully human / stickman, he's 90% human. The last 10% is unknown.

He shouted a lot as a child, strengthening his vocals a lot until he could cause an entire building to fall with only his voice.

His mic was (canonically) off in Zavodila, because he just forgot to turn it on. He's glad that he forgot it though, he didn't want to break the whole church down.

The first time he saw someone cry was a very odd experience for him. It was pretty weird to see someone leak water from their eyes, especially when he has (canonically) never cried before himself.

He has frequent nightmares that are usually flashbacks, but he isn't really affected by them. He never remembers them whenever he wakes up.

His favorite song is "Too Clergy". (One of the many official duets with him and Sarvente on Youtube)

╰┈➤ with others
He repeatedly threw rocks at Boyfriend while cussing at him as he left.

^He throws rocks at Boyfriend and Girlfriend every time he sees them.

He doesn't have a favorite food, so he just eats whatever Sarvente gives him.

Sarvente has tried to tickle him even though he (canonically) isn't ticklish.

^She's still trying to find a spot where he's ticklish, but so far hasn't gotten a single giggle out of him.

He doesn't like TikTok, he just uses it because Sarvente does.

Sarvente tried to bake with him one time, but he was way too aggressive and left the whole kitchen covered in sugar, dough and other substances.

^He (canonically) doesn't like sweets, anyways. Though he feels bad because Sarvente just wanted to have a good time with him, not having to take an hour on cleaning a kitchen.

He hates Selever, but he still tries his best to be a good father.

^He doesn't wanna be mean to his own son all the time, he doesn't want to be like how his parents were.

He accidentally swears a lot and teaches Selever many cuss words without knowing.

He was an atheist and just went along with everything Sarvente said, until she straight up turned into Lucifer herself.

He goes into so many fights that he has had an actual fight with Pico for money once, but it has been some years so he doesn't remember him.

^No one won, he heard Sarvente shouting his name in the middle of the fight and he quickly ran to her before Pico could do anything. Pico didn't care enough to chase him, he got other things to do.

He (canonically) doesn't understand the concept of jokes, but still likes memes and sends a lot of them to Sarvente, who does not understand them either.

^When she does, it's usually something very inappropriate. She gets embarrassed and pretends not to get the joke.

He meets Whitty every once in a while and they act kinda like buddies, though he is often pretty cold to Whitty.

^He'll warm up to him as long as Sarvente trusts him. He doesn't really see Whitty as any kind of danger as he can run pretty fast if Whitty explodes, also he's (canonically) taller than him so.

He questioned a lot after Sarvente told Garcello the way to Ghost-McDonalds. "Wait.. So you're telling me normal humans still need to eat.. ..-in the afterlife?"

He has seen a lot of other mod characters (like Hex, Carol, Kapi, A.G.O.T.I etc.) but they don't know about him because he's always hiding.

^He doesn't usually care about them if they don't come in or join the church, he just watches to make sure Sarvente doesn't get hurt trying to get more church members.