¸.•*⤥Lots of Garcello Headcanons 💝

(Tried to edit a different way for once) :)

A/N -
I actually had more, but I'm saving it for another chapter. Expect a chapter in the future all about Garcello and Daddy Dearest.

send help this is another chapter written in the middle of the night
expect errors I'll have to fix tomorrow

TW // garcello.

as in smoking and death

that's obvious

(Word count excluding this line: 846)
⍣-—⍣-—⍣

╰┈➤ all about him
He always used to go to McDonald's when he was alive. He wouldn't ever pick any other restaurant over McDonald's.

^Which is why his first instinct when he died was to find afterlife McDonald's. (His last words were literally canonically "I'm going to Ghost McDonald's")

He used to sleep very little and had visible eye bags when there wasn't a shadow covering half of his face.

He secretly started smoking when he was only 15, only "a little bit" though.

^It was his friends (and inspiration from his mother smoking) that got him to do try it. They quit smoking later on, but he didn't.

He was one of those kids who just stayed inside all day and night, playing video games with closed curtains and hissed when their parents opened the windows and let the sunlight in.

He never really cared about responding to people's messages, he used to ghost his friends, pun intended.

His favorite animals were turtles and guinea pigs.

^He had a pet guinea pig which is still alive (unlike him-) and is now in an animal shelter.

His favorite season was autumn.

He's half-American and the other half is up to you.

He swore every five seconds when he was a teen, but then he started only swearing when he was alone and that wasn't very often.

He had scarily good memory, for some reason. Just a random simple everyday thing could remind him of five very clear and detailed moments from at least six years ago.

He was very good at making very bad puns, he just doesn't make them often.

His favorite color was always the current color of his hair.

His teal hair was dyed, his real hair color was dark brown.

^He dyed it blue when he was 14, then dyed it green when he was 17, then it became dark brown again when he was 18, then he dyed it teal when he was 24.

Because his childhood friends had trouble pronouncing his name, they used to just call him "G".

^One of his joke nicknames were "Garfield".

He has had a creepypasta phase and a Stranger Things phase.

When he was 19, he set up a goal for himself to stop smoking when he turned 20. He didn't expect to die from smoking too much only seven years later.

He could speak fluent Spanish, he was one of the few people who actually remembered how to speak the useless language subject they chose in school.

╰┈➤ with others
He still watches Boyfriend's little adventures and rap battles from heaven (or wherever he is, all we know so far is that it has a nice Ghost McDonalds).

He liked to bake with Hex before, even though he wasn't that good at it.

He liked to spend lots of time with Hex and Annie, but a little less after they made a rule of "no smoking".

^They wanted to make the rule apply to him in all times other than just when hanging out with them, but they knew he wouldn't follow that. They did encourage for him to do so and just quit smoking, though.

Hex pretended to be a therapist for him once just for fun, the conversation got very serious at the end.

He preferred very, VERY small friend groups but Hex somehow made him also befriend Whitty and Carol.

^He got to be part of Hex's and Whitty's "mental breakdown buddies" thing for a bit, before he uh, yeah. It was a pain for Carol that one day when all three needed help at the same time.

He never went just a little near Whitty when smoking, he didn't know what would happen if he smoked near a bomb.

Carol coughed aggressively whenever she was near him smoking, he felt like she was just being dramatic and that was true, most of her coughs were just pretend.

^But you can't blame her for not knowing how to stop someone from smoking other than being annoying about it or just straight-up saying "eyyo don't smoke plz or you'll die and ur too smexy to die no seriously bro you're not even in your 30s yet ok thx."

He was kind of friends with Cassette Girl, they chilled out and smoked together every once in a while.

He's a bit glad that he died, because if he lived then he might've made Boyfriend try smoking and give him lung cancer too (also because of the Daddy Dearest thing he canonically mentions, of course).

He's grateful to Sarvente for helping him with the directions to Ghost McDonalds, but he thinks it's kinda weird that he got help from literal Satan.